A new tursday

INTRODUCING THE CHARACTERS~~~

Zoe -cute,smart kid,loving ,has short blue hair and blue eyes,sort,shy,she liked blue and she's stubborn.

Charlotte-dark brown hair,brown eyes,captain of all of the clubs that include art,tall and funny,plays the piano,strong,she liked purple and she's protective.

Jocelyn- she likes orange,medium size,blond,captain of every sport team,sort tempered,cool and popular.

Tyler- likes yellow,protective,nice, loving,strong, plays the guitar,loner,shy,popular doesn't go out with anyone and(rest of it is in the story).

Jacob-sort tempered,stubborn,short,Awkward,cute,fun.

Sofie-spoiled,super mean,captain of cheerleaders,dated and slept with 55% of the school, medium size, weak, blonde, has green eyes,where's a lot of make up,dresses sluty,popular,likes hot pink.always try's to date Tyler and allways mean and be better then Charlotte.

Introduction~next week was the last week of school.their was a dance on Wednesday

Before all the ceremonies and stuff started.i was on the bus with my best friend Zoe and my enemy Jocelyn.

The day would turn out great, even though I didn't have a date for the dance but I didn't really care.Zoe's date was Jacob he short and his her boyfriend.Jocelyn would always take one of the jocks.i hated Jocelyn so much that I wish she would fall of a building.the only reason why is because in 7th grade she stared a fight with me we were all bloody and bruise because me and her was one of the strongest girls in the school,after she fell down as I did too she blamed it on me losing my whole recess for a year and an half.Zoe got really mad at me and Jocelyn because she cared about us.me and Jocelyn hated other until this day.well anyway the point was that it was almost the end of the year, it made me so relived because this year we had one of the meanest and crapyest teacher.all the end of years were all the same so I didn't care about the dance only because I promise an old friend some thing...

Charlotte POV

It was Thursday and it's was only a day and week from the end of the year. I was so excited that just stared blankly at the seat in front of me and smiled.

we were on the school bus to our high school. my best friend in the world was sitting next to me.Her name was Zoe.

she look at me she was a little scared cause I was just staring blankly. "Char you ok..."she said while she rub my back."she was really shy and caring and cute. no one in the school thought she wasn't cute." I thought to myself.

i popped up so fast I made her jump and took hold of her shoulders and with a wide smile I yelled "CAN YOU BELIVE IT ALMOST THE END OF THE END OF THE YEAR!"

She just sat their and look at me with her wide and adorable face.Then she said in a sallow voice "um...yeah...I can't believe it ether...."

I face started to turn dim and I let go of her shoulders and said"sorry... I just can't wait until summer...."

She returned her face to normal and calm.And said "It's ok."with a smile.

It was our stop and I let Zoe get pass but when I was get in in line to get off the bus a girl yelled "WATCH IT!"I turn around to say sorry but once I locked eyes with her I felt discussed.

It was Jocelyn!I hated her more then everyone else did!I was only her friend like 2% but if it wasn't for Zoe me and Jocelyn would punch one another every time I would see another.

"So it's you!..." She said try to sound cool with a evil gin.i clinched my fist and said while grinding my teeth "hey Jocelyn.""i don't want to deal with you right now".

Then turned around to continue to walk with Zoe.i smiled at her like nothing happened.she said what was that about?" With a worried cute face because me and Jocelyn fought over Zoe.she cared about Jocelyn as me a lot.

I smiled and closed my eyes while rubbing my head and said "oh it's nothing..." To not make her angry and worried.

Then continued to walk into the school.

LATER--------

I was grabbing my book and other things for class.my locker was right next to Zoe's and Jocelyn was on the left of Zoe we talked about our weekend and what we did and stuff.

then a guy I never met before walked in front of me.it was like a bullet hit me.he was a brunet with hair up to his shoulders, his hair was messy but clean and his bangs covered half of his face still seeing both eyes.the Tips of his hair were highlighted yellow and he had light blue eyes.he wore a white shirt, a red sweater, dark blue jeans and green sneakers on and I could smell his clone when he walked by me. But he also looked so familiar.

when he went though his locker a bunch of girls surrounded him asking him what he's doing on Friday and stuff,trying to flirt with him.especially...SOFIE....she always wanted the cute boys but she could never get Tyler.even how much she gave hints,flirted or dressed.it was odd because she can get anyone just like that!

i just kept looking at him until Zoe said "char are you ok?"

I didn't know what hit me but I replayed in " yeah I'm ok..." And then asked Zoe "who he is?" As I point at the long haired brunet grabbing things or of his locker.Zoe said he was the new guy a couple of months ago.she asked me why I hadn't seen him yet while Jocelyn was laughing at me. I looked at them embarrass but also angry.then I sorted that name through my mine and it seem very familiar..."Tyler?"

THE BELL RANGED LOUD!

stopped looking at them as I begin to run to my homeroom class as Zoe followed,Jocelyn had a different class so she ran the other way.Zoe yelled to slow down! so I stopped and and I yelled back to hurry up!i didn't notice she was far ahead of me because when I stopped I was taking a breath.I begin to run again.and I didn't look when I stared to run.

Then a person just pop in to the hall.the person front of me didn't notice me until I ran right into him or her knocking me and him or her down causing me to land on him or her.when I notice who it was my face turned so red I looked like a tomato...