After school part 2

I woke up looking at the ceiling i thought it was still early but I looked at the alarm clock hopping its 11:00 or 12:00.i was shocked it was 3:00 am!i was mad at myself cause I wake up really early and I didn't do my homework.

I popped out of bed and dug into my bag finding my homework.once I found it I ran and sat at my chair that rolled and by my working desk.

I turned on my my red and white desk lamp.then I stared on my homework.

It was 3:30 when I finished it.i put it in my bag and flopped back on my bed hopping to fall back to sleep.but I didn't so I just laid in bed for at lest for 30mins.i just gave up and watched tv.their was nothing on so I text Zoe think she wasn't awake,

Me:"I can't go too sleep..."

Me:"And also my motorcycle was fixed so I'll be picking u up tomorrow"I text with a tired face with my feet on the wall.

Zoe:"Oh that's great!:)"she replied...

Zoe's POV

after Charlotte left I was waving bye at her out of the bus window, until I didn't see her anymore.as I was out of the window someone grabbed my hips causing me to jump.i turned around about to slap the person that did it I stopped because it was Jacob!i punched him play fully at the his shoulder saying "you jerk!"as I kissed him softly on the lips quickly.

He said "JEEZ you hit hard!"

"Sorry."I said starcasidcly.

He said "can I come over today?"

"I don't know.But I'll text you if you can."

"Awesome!"he said with a smile.

As the bus driver stopped I said sadly"I have to go, I'll see you later."as I kissed him and ran and jumped up the stairs of my house.before I open the door a note was left on the door.

DEAR ZOE

We had to go to your grandparents.be back in two days love family.

P.S left some money on the counter.

I didn't really care because they did this a lot. I just walked in threw my bag by the door.i look at the money it was 55$ dollars.i put in in my skirt pocket and fed my cat Coby.

I walked to my room.it had a regular bed with pink blankets and matching pillows with a light blue night stand that had a small heart shaped lamp on it with a few pictures of me and my family,one picture of me and Jacob and four pitchers of me and Char in the corner.A light blue chair and desk with a laptop phone charger and a heart shaped lamp next to it was on front of my bed with a closet and a stand holding my tv.

I laced on my bed and text Jacob.

Me:"My parents are gone for two days so I guess u can come over;)"

Jacob:"GREAT XD!

Jacob:"I'll be their in 10mins babe!"

(I didn't like him calling me that because we stared dating just 1 month.)

I blushed and replied "see you in 10 :)"

10mins LATER~~~~

DING DONG!!!

As I put my hand on the door nob (I didn't even turned it yet!)it burst open and I go tackled to the ground!he stared kissing my neck he new where my sweet spot was instantly! What made me moan. after that I knew who exactly it was,I yelled "JACOB!GET OFF OF ME!"

"Your no fun...."he said frowning.while getting off of me.

"We'll I only told you to stop because the door is open and where on my dirty floor..."I said embarrass and shyly.

He instantly shuttled the door and picked me up as he ran to my door and shutting it behind us.

25mins later~~~~

We just made out on my bed and stared to snuggle he fell asleep I just looked at him trying to fall asleep.he looked cute asleep.

I went to sleep as well.

I woke up around 4:05am because my phone was vibrating loudly.I slipped out from Jacob with out waking him and tiptoed to my desk to look at my text.

It was Char!

I saw her text and replied.

Me:"Oh that's great!:)"

Char:"why are u up this early!?"

Me:"when you texts me my phone went crazy so I woke up!"

Char:"oh...sorry..."

Char:"so who's all there with you?"

Me:"my family left to see my grandparents and Jacob is here with me!:)"

Char:"oh cool we'll I have too go and try to get some sleep..."

Me:"ok see u in the morning good night Char:)"

Char:"good nite Zoe:]