Did i like him...

Charlotte POV

After lunch I only had one class left,ART CLASS! I said excited.but I also sad because art was the only class I didn't have with Zoe.i thought as I walked in the class.(Other students wasn't excite as I.)

Their was three rows ,that each row had a desk filled with art supplies I had my own case that had every color and every art supplies.cause I just love art!

Every one sat down when they got in the class.I sat in the back because it was more cooler.

I turned to my right and saw a "boy with a red sweater..."

OH NO... I said in my mind. ITS HIM! I covered my head with my hands and face planted on my desk.everyone herd my head hit my desk and looked at me.

Ms.Berk said sofly"Are...are you ok Charlotte?"

Every one was looking at me so I just quickly pulled my head up and said with a smile with my close eyes "yeah I'm fine I just had a head ace"

Really Charlotte "head ace?" I thought to myself.

everyone continued to go on with class and stared talking like normal.i collapsed on my desk again but much quiter.

Tyler looked at me when I turn my head at him, he gave my a happy grin as he blushed and quickly turn back the the teacher.He also looked..."nerves?"

I was shocked!did... Did... He just blushed at me?.i thought to myself.dose...dose he like me as I stared blushed.

I looks happy and said to my self "I...I think I also...do."

Zoe's POV

I waved to Charlotte as I walked to science class.

I sat in the back with Jocelyn.the teacher wasn't their yet so every one was talking loud while other people listed to their iPods or they were texting.

I was walking around the class asking about Tyler.this is what I got

1.lot of girls like Him and think he's cute

2.he's a loner

3.he's great at sports

4.has two or three friends but every one wants to be his friend or girlfriend

5.nice guy

6.like music

7.a lot of girls want to hook up with him

8.lives with his mom in a big house barley out of town

9.has his own car

10.is stylish sometimes

11.and there's a roomer he has a date.girls say it them but no one knows.

I told my self I would show char this after school.as the teacher walked in.

We all just sat down and continued class.