All Alone

"Mom, I'm going to school now." I run off. "Alright! Be careful with your face, You're still bruised." Mom says. " AND MAKE SURE NOT TO TAKE OFF YOUR BANDAGE" My mom yells so loud that I can hear her from a block away. (Hours later). Now we have to do hunting, great my least favorite time. "Alright students, You'll be hunting rabbits for this one. I'm going to place a rabbit on the floor and it will run, I'm going to call one of you up, one by one to try to chase the rabbit, kill it, and bring it back. As a reward for killing it, I will give you cooked rabbit meat." Mr. Rodgers announces. I sigh. I hate this. "Okay, First person we have up is Ryan Oak. Please come up" Mr. Rodgers has the rabbit in a box and ready to release it. Ryan Oak is half lion, so he's usually good at this stuff, especially for how tall and muscular he is. "This will be a piece of cake!". Ryan says. "Ready...Set...GO!" Mr. Rodgers releases the rabbit. Ryan runs fast, AND I MEAN VERY FAST. It's been 25 seconds and he's already back with the rabbit in his mouth. The girls are always supporting him and saying how cool he is. Ehhh (3 minutes later) "Nice one Daniel, Now next up we have Zack Ookami." Crap..Now it's my turn. I walk up and get ready to run, I am get freaking nervous. "Ready....Set....GO!" I run as fast as I can. I start running even faster and I'm so close to the rabbit. Two inches and so close.....I trip, and fall. Of course... "Times Up! Zack come back here!" Mr.Rodgers yells. I come back with a bruised knee, while everyone laughs at me... Vince just stares at me looking worried. "Zack please do better this time." Mr. Rodgers say. "I'll try..." I say and walk off. "Heh, this is why you're Omega, pshh weak." Henry says, Another person who makes fun of me. 

 Bonus:

Information about Ryan

Full name: Ryan Oak

Half : Lion

Personality : Strong, Nice, charming