Dates and Mates (Louis Tomlinson fanfics)

My Amazing Life

Abby’s P.O.V

I was in the passenger seat of the Parado which Courtney just brought. I was blindfolded and had no idea where Courtney was driving to. It was a surprise for my 16th birthday.

“Pick a song that you can sing well without music” Courtney told me.

“Why?” I asked

“Just do it”

“Ok Best Song Ever by One Direction”

“Good choice” I was very anxious of why I had to choose a song. I was overly obsessed about One Direction.

“Right here we are. You can take the blindfold off” I pulled the cloth that covered my eyes off my face and looked out my window. We were in Timaru outside the Royal Theatre, where a lot of people were inside. “Why are we here?” I asked Courtney as I got out of the car. She pulled me towards a sign “1 day Singing Competition from

8am

to

5pm

this Saturday. Prize is 3 year contract recording with famous artist! Judge is artist!” I read aloud. Courtney smiled excitedly. “How is this a birthday present? I ain’t gonna win anyway” I told her. She looked at me disapprovingly “Because you have always wanted to be a singer. And besides I know who the judges are.”

“But it doesn’t say”

“Well I found out and I am not telling you”. We walked inside and waited in the long line to the sign up for an audition.

“Are you entering?” I asked Courtney.

“No this is your birthday”

“Ok”. Finally after 2 hours of waiting and gossiping we got to the table.

“Name please” asked the lady.

“Abby Foster”

“Age”

“16”

“Thank you. You are number 146”

“Thank you”. The lady looked at Courtney and winked.

“What are you winking about?” I asked Courtney, she giggled.

“All Contestants numbered 1 to 50 please follow the backstage arrows” was announced over the loud speaker. “All remaining contestants and there families please go and sit in the auditorium” Courtney and I walked through the big doors and went to sit at the front. After 10 minutes the whole place was filled.