13

Jaebum's POV

"Listen y/n i- I like you okay"

No that's not it. That's too aggressive. He thought to himself as he practiced on how to tell y/n about how he feel about her. After practicing in the mirror one last time he grabs his phone and dials her number.

Your POV

Incoming call from

Shmexy Jaebum.

Answer.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey y/n it's Jaebum."

"I know that already. Caller ID idiot." I retorted

"Oh. Right. Um I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today like the movies or something."

" Sure why not. Don't mind hanging out today. What time?"

"I can pick you up in about an hour and a half."

"Perfect see you later."

"See ya"

I hopped in the shower right after hanging up the phone being a little too eager for today's events. I get out the bathroom after brushing my teeth and throw on a black crop and ripped jeans and converse. I finish off with doing eyeshadow, winged liner and a dark shade of red lipstick.

I don't usually wear makeup but for godsake I'm hanging out with this shmexy motherfucker Jaebum

I don't usually wear makeup but for godsake I'm hanging out with this shmexy motherfucker Jaebum. Gotta put in some effort. By the time I finish I still have half an hour left before he comes to pick me up so I look through my Instagram feed sitting my face in front of my fan so that you know my face doesn't melt.

As I'm scrolling something tells me to look out my window. So I do and what do I see. Behold the one and only Kunpishit.

Oh shit I forgot about our date. I guess Jaebum did too.

I quick grab my phone to text Jaebum

Me

How far away are you?

Shmexy Jaebum 🤤🤤
I'm almost there why?

Me

Wait for a little bit. BamBam is here. I forgot about our date. Don't worry I'll get rid of him.

Shmexy Jaebum 🤤🤤
Okay don't be too obvious tho.

As soon as I hear the knock on the door I run downstairs with the perfect lie in mind.

"Oh hey BamBam."

"Hey babe. You ready?"

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you earlier something came up."

"Something like?"

"My grandmother's funeral."

"Oh I'm sorry. Do you want me to drive you?"

"NO! I mean I have my uncle coming by soon to pick me up. How about I make it up to you another day."
I say dragging my finger down his chest making sure he gets the point. Yet feeling so disgusted at myself.

"Okay babe I'll call you later to check up on you." And with that he got in his car and drove off.

Mission accomplished.

Me
Coast is clear

Shmexy Jaebum 🤤🤤
Great. What you tell him?

Me
That my grandmother's funeral was today.

Shmexy Jaebum 🤤🤤
That's just wrong.

Me
Ive been using that lie since second grade. Now bring your ass over here.

Shmexy Jaebum 🤤🤤
Aish fine

I wait by the door waiting for Jaebum to knock on the door. When he does I count to 10 before opening the door. Ya know. Don't wanna look desperate.
As soon as the door swings open we send a smile in the others direction.

"You look...wow. just wow."

"Thanks you don't look so bad yourself."

"You ready?"

"Yeah just let me grab my phone. Come in"

I turn around letting him in and I head up the stairs grabbing my phone.

13 messages from Kunpishit.

Aigoooooo.

"Ready!" I scream from upstairs almost falling down them before I continue. "So what movie are we seeing?"

"I don't remember the name but it's supposed to be some scary movie."

"Ooou I love scary movies."

"Come on don't wanna be late and have nowhere else to sit but the back."

------------------
*At the movies*

You know all those romantic sitcoms where the boy and the girl go to see a scary movie and the girl jumps at the slightest scare cuddling into the boys arm or neck like he's her saviour. Yeah well this was the complete opposite. Jaebum jumped at every small thing cuddling into MY arm. But it was adorable. With every jump his deep voice echoed through the theater sounding more like a Melody.
Half a bucket of popcorn on the floor later. The movie is over thank the Lord.

"Oh sorry for clinging on to you so much." He said in a shaky voice

"It's fine. It was actually adorable." I say ruffling the tallers hair and walking off.

"So are you hungry?" He said catching up to me.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I am."

"Come on."

We walk outside and he winds up leading me to a food truck. Unlike other people I like it it isn't basic.

"4 tacos, 2 fries, and a Sprite." I order.
"Jaebum you want anything?"

He looks at me astonished at how much I order.

"I'll have the exact same thing." He finally answers smirking at me.

Oh it's on. Food war it is.