21

Enjoy the smut thats not really smut but still is smut

*knock
*Knock
*Knock

I get up from the sofa where I was watching my dramas to open the door. I open it to find BamBam standing there.

"Oh I didn't know you were coming over today. Why didn't you text or call?" I asked.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." He said biting his lip and looking over my body. I'm currently wearing shorts that you can barely see because of my oversized sweater.

"I like what you're wearing babygirl. But don't you think it's kind of a lot."
He ran his eyes over me again before backing me into the house. "Oh and I have a surprise for you."

"Really what kind of surprise?" I ask.

"Come in hyung." After he says that I see Jaebum walk through the door and my expression is one of shock.
Did BamBam figure things out about us?
As if he can read my mind JB shook his head signaling it's not about that. I sigh in relief.

"What does this have to do with it?"

"How about we go to the bedroom and find out."

Ooooooohhh.

---------------------------
Im dragged into the room by BamBam with JB trailing behind us closing the door after he comes in. I'm thrown on to the bed and stripped of clothing. They each takes turns marking my skin. Both getting jealous when the other takes a long time. Theone to finally break is BamBam, stripping himself of his clothes and standing in front of me while JB stands behind me. Somehow I already know what's gonna happen. But before that BamBam rips the belt from his jeans and ties it around my wrist.

"There. Now isn't that better?" He laughs. As BamBam shoves his erected member in my face I open my mouth ready to take him whole until I feel JB behind me penetrating me causing me to moan. Then my head is grabbed by my hair and pushed down to where I'm now deepthroating BamBam.  After gags, chokes, moans and multiple position switches both men release as do I and we all fall onto the king sized mattress. The men argue on who gets to 'cuddle me' and BamBam wins with "she's my girlfriend" and JB couldn't fight back without him knowing.