12: Talk to me, tell me more

Nikki: What do you want to ask me?

Seth: I know we have raw after tomorrow, and you'll be busy getting ready for that but please in the morning can i take you out, if you want to be friends or whatever you want us to be. Because, I want to know more about you Nikki. You know a lot about me i want to know a lot about you talk to me tell me more your family your exes how they broke your heart your friends you favorite color you favorite food everything just tell me everything.

Nikki: You really wanna know all that about me?

Seth: yes, yes i really do

Nikki: You know no one has ever told me what you did, you are really special Seth. You are a person very close to my heart i'm truly sorry if i ever hurt you, i never meant too. And i would love to go tomorrow. ( i said smiling).

Seth smiled looking staring at my eyes directly, i blushed like crazy.

Nikki: What are you looking at (i said nervously pushing him softly as i blushed crazy wanting to get my phone but he got in the way still looking at me smiling.)

Nikki: What!!! (i said laughing)

He held my hand as we walked over to the speaker and played Say you wont let go by James Arthur...and oh my god, he played the song and wrapped his arms around me as i did the same he put his hands on my waist as i wrapped mine around his neck he laid his fore head on mine and our noses were almost touching i closed my eyes as he did where the lyrics slowly sunk into i felt everything stop like we were frozen in the moment nothing mattered except for him and this moment.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up

You made me feel as though I was enough

We danced the night away

Then you smiled over your shoulder

I pulled you closer to my chest

And you asked me to stay over

I knew I loved you then, But you'd never know

'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

I know I needed you

But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed

I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head

And I'll take the kids to school,Wave them goodbye

And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night

I wanna dance with you right now

And I swear that everyday'll get better

I'm so in love with you, And I hope you know

Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold

Nikki: I - I love you (i whispered)

Seth: I love you more

He said as he leaned in and kissed me, i kissed him back. This moment i never want to stop, it's such a bitter sweet feeling. I never realized how much i love him, he treats me like i'm the only woman in this planet he makes me feel special amazing beautiful.

As we slowly let go he started into my eyes and told me

Seth: Your to most gorgeous person i have ever met, so damn fucking beautiful in and out.

I blushed like i never did before. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.

Seth:'Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service'

Nikki: 'I love you more than words can wield the matter, Dearer than eyesight, space and liberty'

We stared at each others eyes as we said in the same time almost whispering

Shakespeare

Nikki: There really no one like you Seth your one of a kind,

Seth: No beautiful its you that is one of a kind.

I smiled at him and we kissed again, as i let go i told him that i will go take a shower, and we can go out to eat lunch, he told me to that he would go change and come back i got out of the shower i wore my robe and put on my black panties, but not bra because i forget to bring them in bathroom with me like always, i removed my hair from the towel it has grew a lot since last time it reaches until my elbow when its wet.

I got out of the bathroom and went to my luggage which was right to the bathroom when you go out so i was facing the door i opened my robe and let it fall down on the ground. Suddenly i feel it back on me someone was putting the robe on me ag- What the fuck...

Nikki: Omg seth what are you doing here you pervert,( i said as wearing my robe and finally turning around to face him)

Seth: I mean you gave me a key to your room.

Nikki: I have never givv- ohhhhh

He said as he leaned into kiss me my wet hair got drips of water on his shirt we moved to the bed and one thing lead to another, we missed our reservation so we just ordered room service and talked about life.

Mostly music, but also other thing our plans for our future were do we see each other in 10 years and both our answers were a bit similar

We both want to have retired from WWE i want to have kids and be a stay at home mom as he wants to have kids but still work a normal job, he said he's really into architect and has a masters degree in it.

We stayed watching horror movies until it was about 8pm we had to sleep so we would wake up early, i asked him to stay with me tonight. I changed into my bra and panties and he wore his boxers only we closed all the lights got under the cover and did the usual, we opened our playlist. i laid on his chest as he hugged me tightly.

If you wonder why we play this playlist so much its because it kind of speaks to us, its like telling us our story we relate to it so much, and we connect so much to it, its like our way of communication. Music is a big part of our relationship and without music Earth would be the most boring thing ever.

I slowly drifted to sleep as Best part by H.E.R ft. Daniel Caesar played

It's the sunrise

And those brown eyes yes

You're the one that I desire

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert

You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts

I just wanna see how beautiful you are

You know that I see it

I know you're a star

Where you go I follow

No matter how far

If life is a movie

Then you're the best part, oh oh oh

You're the best part, oh oh oh

If you love me won't you say something