11: Broken pieces

I opened the 3rd chapter which read love at the begging i was so nervous what if he got a girlfriend, and he forget about me. After getting enough courage i started reading the first sentence. I started crying he talked all about how we first met and how he had a crush on me since i was with John, he didn't say names but he wrote all our memories, our song power trip ,and oh my fucking god. no no no this this cant be true no no please no what have i done omg, i started sobbing,

i have never cried this much never ever i took my keycard and i ran out of my room and headed straight to the elevator, i entered as i pressed L for lobby. I cried more as i kept hearing in my mind what i just read.

" As soon as she left my room, i cried my self to sleep i know yes guys cry too, and let me just tell you that night was the most tragic night i ever had because the next day she left me i got a call from my father crying and painting, i asked him whats wrong i started to panic i never heard my dad tell me that she's gone, i said whats gone who's gone. He said your mother and in that moment i just blanked no thoughts just tears. i went to her funeral which was the hardest thing to do barring your own mother. I called her i texted her a million texts she never answered. And when i saw her again i forgave her, she didn't even now. I still did because true love is true love."

I ran to the receptionist and told him that i needed his room number he wouldn't give to me, i mean i don't blame him look at me crying in a robe, at 11:00pm. When i finally convinced him and told him my whole fucking life story he finally gave me his room information i ran up to his floor,

i knocked on his door three times repeatedly i was crying painting scared i was playing with my hand, until he opened the door looking half asleep and all the lights closed behind him with only boxers and his hair up in a bun. And i just though about what i read again why am i such a fucking bitch. I started crying more.

Seth: Nikki whats wrong?

Nikki: i'm so so fucking sorry (i said as i jumped on him and hugged me tightly as i cried on his shoulder,as he hugged me back.)

Nikki: Im sorry you was there for me and i wasn't, i'm sorry i didn't answer your phone calls and texts. Im so fucking sorry i was being such a bitch, i'm so sorry. (i said as i cried out an ocean from my eyes.

Seth: Its okay, its okay, stop crying its okay. (he said as he rubbed my back)

he closed the door and we walked still hugging each other to his bed he opened my playlist from his phone we laid done as we listened to the first song that came one If you want love by NF as the song played i held him tightly and cried as i continued cursing my self how could i be so stupid and kept apologizing to him, he told me to stop and that it was okay and that he forgave me before i apologized to him he is the most lovable amazing guy.i finally gave in and started listing to the music, as i laid on his chest and held him tightly.

Yeah, back when my momma used to hold me

I wish somebody woulda told me

If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain

If you want love, you gon' have to learn how to change

If you want trust, you gon' have to give some away

If you want love, if you want love

We fell asleep in each others arms......

Around 3am i wake up and shit i have to get ready i need to iron my clothes and shower and makeup oh my god. Seth usually wakes up at 5am cause it doesn't take him that long to get ready i wrote him a note, and left it in his night stand i went to my room i showered ironed my dress got mentally ready because i mean you never know what people will ask which always freaks me out. I put on make up and i did my hair i put on heels and meet up in the lobby with all the other superstars including Seth,Roman,Dean,triple h,Charlotte,Stephanie and Finn Bàlor. We all arrived around 6:30am i hugged them all and i went and gave Seth the longest hug he told me i looked gorgeous and that made me blush like crazy. We all then went to the meeting talked about up coming projects and shared our ideas.

 We all then went to the meeting talked about up coming projects and shared our ideas

My outfit that i wore

We all rode 3 different cars i sat beside Seth, Roman and Dean as well as Charlotte were with as in the car i laid my head on his shoulder, as we arrived. He helped me down the car fans we waited for the others since we left earlier than they did, after a couple of minutes they arrived and we all went in the panel together,when we entered the room the beautiful fans all got so excited and screamed, Neth Bellins which i don't know what is but i just laughed it off we sat in our assigned places, They put me and Seth beside me and on my left was Dean. The fans started asking questions.

fan #1: My question is for Seth, are you seeing someone currently?

Seth: Um, so next question (he said as he laughed nervously) but um no seriously, its complicated. (he said as he smiled)

fan #2: My question is for Nikki, so is Neth Bellins real? (she said as all the crowd cheered)

Nikki: You know when i came in i heard you guys say that, i honstley don't know what it means.( i said laughing)

fan #2: Neth Bellins is yours and Seths ship name togther

Nikki: Ohh (i said laughing as the panel ooed and seth giggled blushing slightly, the internet are shipping us oh shit what do i say) no comment i mean were good friends and stuff we talk i love him i really do but currently were not in a relation ship, yeah no.

The panel took about 2 hours we went back to our hotel i changed and laid down i was really tired, my heels didn't help at all. Seth texted me if i wanted to hang out i told him to come over since i'm too lazy to go out. I changed into my shorts and a white plain tank top. He knocked on my door and i opened it. He was wearing sweat pants and a shirt.

Seth: Im so tired.

Nikki: Imagine doing it all in heels

Seth: Oh god (he said as we both laughed) So Neth bellins am i right?

Nikki: shut up (i said laughing and playfully punching his arm)

Seth: So i need to talk to you about something

Nikki: sure, what is it?

Seth: So um listen Nikki i don't want us to get close just because you feel bad for me or your just doing this as a favor because you didn't pick up my calls, i am the happiest person alive that your hanging out with me but i want you to hang out with me because you want to, and not because you feel bad.

Nikki: No way, i want to hang out with you not just because I feel bad(i said smiling)

Seth: Okay so that thats out of the way i wanted to ask you something.