concert

You just could not wipe that smile off your face as you contently watched your boyfriend on stage. He seemed so comfortable and confident on stage- he never ceased to amaze you.
Johnny has invited you to watch him from backstage since that concert location was super close to your hometown.
You hadn't made your relationship known at this point, as everyone was scared for you and he hate you would, no doubt, receive.
Having to keep it a secret sucked for sure. But for Johnny, it was worth it.
"Okay guys", Johnny paused for a breath, obviously tired. Your head shot up, as you noticed the lack of singing, and the for-once quiet fans- which let me tell you, is quite unusual. "Now I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to someone". You watched a grin appear on his rosy face, and your heart, for some reason, fluttered with adoration for that brown haired, crazy boy.
"This girl- well, um, has been through a lot with me", he started slowly, smiling slightly and almost looking through the crowd at some picture in his mind and a love struck look covered his face. This caused your heart to stop momentarily.
"She's insanely kind, and considerate to every person that she comes across. And she makes me laugh until I feel like I'm going to explode. She's so, so incredibly beautiful, and she always makes me feel like I can be my wacky self all the time. She basically makes me a super happy person", he rambled on.
"But what I'm really trying to get at is that she means the world to me, and I hope she can mean something special to you guys too."
Those dark brown eyes that you fell way harder for than you intended to connected with yours.
"I'd like to introduce my best friend and my girlfriend, y/n", he finally says, causing the crowd to burst out into indecipherable screams. Johnny held his arm out, motioning you onto the stage.
You did so, but hesitantly. A lot of the girls in the crowd awed, while others booed. You felt your nerves rapidly escalate due to the discouraging noises, until you looked at John.
In that moment, you realized something- you didn't care one bit about what they thought about you. Johnny loved you for who you were, and that was good enough for you.

_________

i can actually see johnny doing this so much