(M) unexpected (full smut(•ω•)

Third person PoV

It was not a good day for tzuyu...in the morning, she's late to work..got her boss scolding her all day...after work, she caught her girlfriend fuck with someone else in their shared house...and dumped her immediately in her face...

With tears running down from her face...she just keep running..don't know where she goes.. Until she found a bar... She sat in it

"one bottle of tequila" she said to the bartender

"are you sure? It's pretty str-"

"just fuxking gave it to me!" tzuyu said mad

"okay."
.
.
.
.
"one more!"

She keep drinking like there's no tomorrow...only god knows how drunk she was...being scared to her, the bartender just obeyed Her...

"hey, you!" tzuyu screamed at a random girl in the bar while grabbing her wrist.....and then, she kissed the girl... The random girl tried to push her but tzuyu was too strong... Not until a minute.. The bartender split tzuyu from the girl..

"hey, stop that...you are really drunk!"
The bartender said worried..tzuyu will make a trouble..

Pulling her to the seat at the side of the bar... The bartender accompanied tzuyu while sitting beside her...

Being drunk, tzuyu start mumbling non-sense and start grabbing the bartender in her boob..

"woowo, you're big~..let's fuck."

"@_@, we can't...not here" the so called bartender said while biting her lip

"i'm chewy~...what's your name? cutie~"

"i'm Sana, let's go to my place.. My job's done." Sana winked.
.
.
.
.
In sana's car

Sana's driving with tzuyu in the passenger seat..."AHh-" Sana hold her mouth from moaning... Why?? Tzuyu's squeezing sana's mound..
And being impatient...tzuyu moved to sana's lap.. And start kissing her neck leaving love mark while sana's trying to drive and hold her moans at the same time...

When they already reached sana's place..sana helped tzuyu get in...after opening the door.. Sana pinned tzuyu to the door after closing it.. Sana kissed tzuyu...sana tried to insert her tounge, the drunk one didn't give in..not until Sana squeeze tzuyu's ass.. Tzuyu moaned in her mouth "hmpf-"

While the tounges are battling.. Sana inserted Her hand under tzuyu shirt and squeezed her mound "hmpf-Ah~"

They somehow got into sana's bedroom without breaking the kiss and groping...tzuyu pinned Sana to the bed while one of her knee in between Sana's leg.. Tzuyu took sana's shirt off... Kissed her jawline to her neck.. Licking and sucking it..sana throw her head to the back and moaned "Ahh-tzuyu-ah"

Click, sana's bra unclasped..tzuyu squeeze both of her tits.. Sucking,licking, and kissing it...giving it equal attention...sana was already a moaning mess... Knowing that the chest are her sensitive spot.. "AH~"
'oh god jihyo..' tzuyu thought...

Getting lower to sana's abdomen tzuyu giving soft kisses.. Until reached sana's clit...giving it kisses while still clothed, tzuyu returned Up... And kissed Sana.. While her finger making circular motion in sana's pinkish PUSSY.."ahh~Ahh~ put it in now~ d-don't T-tease.. Ahh~" Sana said breaking the kiss, tzuyu smirked..she took sana's panties off...

Tzuyu put her two fingers in without warning in rough and fast pace... "Ahh~s-slow down~Ahh!!" Sana winced in pain...not listening to Sana... Tzuyu did otherwise, she fasten Up the pace even more...sana cried, to ease the pain a Lil bit.. Tzuyu kiss her softly while whispering sweet words to Sana "it's okay, I'm here.." tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead..

it'll turn kink and slutty from here❌

"Ahh~yes daddy~ Ahh!!! Right there!! " Sana screamed while tzuyu's hitting the g-spot... Knowing the spot tzuyu hit it a few more times..after a few thrust.. "daddy~ i'm gonna cum!! AHHH!!"..."do it baby girl!!"
Sana squirt all over tzuyu's hand.. Tzuyu brought her hand up to sana's mouth to taste her own cum.. Sana licked and swallow it.. Seeing the hot view.. Tzuyu got even turned on.. She took off the rest of her shirt..

"daddy~t-there's s-strap on under t-the bed" Sana said embarrassed... Taking it from under the bed.. Tzuyu put it on her..."on fours baby girl, now!!" tzuyu demanded... Sana obeyed...

Tzuyu put the 8 inch fake dick in sana's pussy... "Ahh!!yess~DADDY!!"
Tzuyu slapped sana's butt a couple of times.. Sana let out that high pitched moans.. While scrating tzuyu back...

Tzuyu grope sana's mounds from behind while keep thrusting in and out..and kisses her nape and biting it... "daddy, i-i wanna r-ride you~" Sana moaned... Tzuyu grinned..without pulling off the sex toy... They switched position... Sana was on top.. Riding tzuyu like a cowgirl..making her mounds bouncing, tzuyu immediately squeeze it and pinching it..."yess~Ahh~daddy!Ahh"....tzuyu arched her back and Sana fasten the pace...hitting the g-spot again "AHH!"...in the room...only screaming, moans, sounds of skin slapping can be heard.. After a couple of minute Sana reached her climax "scream daddy's name baby girl!" tzuyu said... "DADDY!!AHHH!!!" Sana reached her climax and cumm... Pulling off the starp on..sana fall to the side of the bed beside tzuyu... Throwing it somewhere.. Tzuyu licked sana's cum..and kissed Sana in the lips with tounge action.. "baby girl.. That was awesome" ..."yess.. Daddy~" was the only thing Sana could say... Exhausted..tzuyu give last peck to Sana...putting Sana in her embrace.. They both go to sleep....
.
.
.
.
.
✌(╯3╰)
.
.
.
I'm sorry if it sucks..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please.. Boost my confidence by voting and comment...cause I don't know whether you liked it or not :)