(M) squirrel pt.2

Third person PoV
.
.
.
6:46 am

Sunday morning..

A knock on sana's door could be heard again in this early weekend morning

Knowing that all of her family still asleep, she opens the door. While rubbing her eyes cutely still wearing her pajamas.

Seeing that it's tzuyu makes her confused more. What's her boyfriend doing here at this time?

"tzuyu?what are you doing here?"

"I miss you already..is it bad?"

He smiled and hugged her. She hugged back and then kisses her forehead.

"it's not...but aren't you tired?"

"I'll never get tired of you. Let me cook you guys breakfast." tzuyu offered.

"you don't have to tbh..we still got leftovers from last night's dinner."

"really Sana?! Leftovers for breakfast? It's bad for health.."

"Uhh.. Fine, come in.."

After tzuyu cook the breakfast for them. He put a lid on top of the food to make it stays warm until the rest woke up.

He put one in a bowl to fed Sana.

Seeing Sana fell asleep again on the couch make him turned on...

Sana only wears an oversized shirt that only covers till Her inner thighs, with a revealing cleavage. He gulped.

"Sana..babyy.. Wake up.. "

Tzuyu said while tapping Sana's cheek lightly.

When sana's awake. Tzuyu fed her like a child, Sana said the food taste great. Tzuyu chuckled.

When there's a strands of food on the corner of sana's mouth. Tzuyu clean it by hand and took it to his mouth..Sana blushed.

They watch TV after that. Until a random question came from Sana's mouth.

"tzuyu-ah?have you dated someone before me?"

"uhuh.. Of course I have.. Why?"

"o-oh.. It means you guys have kissed right?"

Tzuyu's getting nervous.

"y-yeah.. I mean.. That's why we're d-dating right?..."

"...how about you babe? Have you dated before?" tzuyu add.

"Nope. This is my first time.. But there's a lot of boys that I like in my past..many boys has confessed to me too.."

Hearing this tzuyu creases his forehead..suddenly serious.

"what do you mean Sana?"

"just letting you know :/"

"are you trying to make me jealous?"

"whaa? Noo... Why would I??Hahah.." Sana said while avoiding tzuyu's gaze

Tzuyu turned the TV off.

"You know what? I think i need to go now.." tzuyu said

"Eeh? Suddenly? Where??"

"just gonna go to home.. You're right...I am tired.. I need to rest.."
Tzuyu smiled weakly.

He bid goodbye to her without hug or kisses.. Which is disappointing her..

But the real reason he needs to go was he can't take it if he sees Sana again...because the urge to take sana's virginity is a lot..he's already hard just by seeing her.