Introduction

"The hell did you go, Taehyung?" Namjoon scowled. It was the 5th day before the comeback but Taehyung had been missing in action every time they had promotions. His hair was again messy and collar had lipstick stains.

"Who the hell are you fucking these days? Are you stupid? Months have passed and you haven't move on a bit? You are fucking getting worse." He basted and collared him against the wall.

Taehyung smiled mischievously. The one Namjoon hated the most.

"Your mom screamed my name like hell in beㅡ."

Namjoon thwacked his face once.

"Oh yeah? Then I'll make you scream my name, asshole." He started banging his head on the wall, hitting every corner of his body except for the face. The God of destruction had woken and that's what Taehyung was all about. How he wished he could feel the pain so he would know he's not as numb as dead.

After what Krystal did, he started going around scouting celebrity sluts. He changed and danger became his asset. While fans were having fun thinking Kim Taehyung had become the hottest and sexiest, artists knew he had become wicked and no one ever knew how damaged and wrecked he was. Not even a single one tried to break the walls he had built around him.

Namjoon left him slop in the vacant dressing room. He chuckled and chewed out the blood in his mouth.

"Stupid, it was just one hit." He muttered wiping the remaining stains in his lips. Just as how he usually wipes it on stage. Undeniably hot and stunning.

He was about to stand up when he saw a shadow of a girl standing on the doorway.

There, he found the eyes of Kim Jennie locked on him. The YG's princess. That one girl you should never mess with.

Off-limits.

Dangerous.

She was known to have a sexy image on stage but Jennie was rumored to be lipstick lesbian which made him interested. How satisfying could it be to hear a lesbian scream his name on bed? Be it a rumor or proven true.

And seeing this little girl stared nonchalantly at him, made his little boy build a tent between his pants.