5

After the incident, Jennie decided she'd take a break for a week or so, so as to completely heal the wound marked on her wrist.

Everything was a mess. Her ambitions carried her to this misery but she still wanted to pursue. Performing is her passion, it is her life. All she needed is a 'little' sacrifice.

"You shouldn't come with me, Mino. I can handle myself." She said, half-lying on the bed. Mino looked so worried. Of course! It's his bestfriend. Her things were already packed as her flight would be in the evening.

He sighed, turning his gaze to the scenery displayed in the window. "Dara-sunbae suggested Palawan to me a long time ago. I want to go there, too."

Jennie remained silent. She knew what he was up to. He was scared she'd do worse than wrist-cutting.

"Mino, I understand that you're afraid I might do something stupid again, but trust me... I'm going to save myself from this misery. Just give me time."

Mino was never romantically inlove with his bestfriend like those in the movies. He was just the bestfriend who cares just as how the bestfriend should. At least that's what they both believed in.

"Jennie, I know you've so much thoughts messing in your head." He sat down beside her, trying to reach her hand. "But please don't hurt yourself... I... We promised each other we'll reach our goals and live the life to the fullest.. YG. You'll get out of his grip soon. You need a little more push and you'll be able to stand up on your own. Be strong.."

"I know, Mino. Don't lecture me. I know what to do. Few more orders... Few more commands... F-few more sex...?" Jennie trailed, her voice almost a whisper. Tears were again at it, streaming down her beauty. She felt dirtier more than ever. She could still picture their eyes wandering over her entirety. Their hands slowly, gently, maliciously tracing her sheets.

It was never the life she wanted, but her goal was all she asked for.  "...A-all we need is a little sacrifice."

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. She wasn't expecting any visitor at the moment except for Jisoo and Mino. Mino paved his way to the door to take a look. Jennie wiped off the tears in her face, trying to supress all the emotions haunting her.

"Ya, Kim Jennie. Why is Kim Taehyung outside your unit?" Mino frowned, questioning his thoughts. "What are you up to these days?"

"Shut up, Mino. I thought that annoying creature stopped bugging me. Ah. Such a nuisance." Jennie grunted. It rang again. Over and over since the pretty little wicked seemed so persistent.

Mino rushed out to face the devil. "What the hell, man? If a woman doesn't want to open the door for you, go home." Taehyung seemed startled. Why the hell was this Mino at Jennie's unit?

"Where is she? Why are you here..?" Taehyung stared closely, his eyes were locked on the YG creature infront. He's a YG Artist as well. No wonder he's close to Jennie.

"Come in, sunbae. And you?" She said turning her gaze to Mino who was now even more baffled. Why would she let someone from other entertainment inside her unit again? "Go home. Catch me later at 7." Jennie blandly ordered.

Mino couldn't protest because letting Taehyung come over her unit did mean she trusted him. At least. He trusted her judgments since she barely had friends.

"What's up?" Taehyung greeted as he slouchily threw himself down on her couch. Making himself feel at home as if it was his own. "I came to see you, you threw me out last time." He stated.

She sat down next to him as well. No one's speaking for the next few minutes. All of a sudden, Jennie lifted her hand reaching for his face as she stared at his beauty.