1

"Jennie, do you think Seungri-oppa will like this outfit? We're gonna have a date tonight!" Jisoo squealed excited while showing Jennie a black, off shoulder, lacey dress. About a ruler higher than her knees, laced all over except for the bottom.

"Date? You mean...sex?" Jennie raised her brow. Jisoo looked dumb on stage, that's very given. But her stupidity was infinite. Everyone who knew about Jisoo and Seungri knew she was just a sex toy for him. Jisoo just refused to believe.

"At least, we share moments. Have you got any shared moments with your beloved?"

"Ah. Whatever. Just wear it and do what you always do. Play dumb." She rolled her eyes and walked out of dressing room.

It wasn't really that big of a deal. It's just that Jennie barely noticed anyone except for Krystal. She's very fond of her attitude on and off stage and most especially, how she got so cold yet so hot at the same fucking time. Jisoo was just overreacting.

"...cking these days? Are you stupid? Months have passed and you haven't move on a bit? You are fucking getting worse."  The room was open and inside was BTS' Namjoon collaring someone against the wall.

He was always like that. Thwacking someone was his hobby but now, he was obviously holding back. His words were clasped in a gritting teeth.

"Your mom screamed my name like hell in beㅡ."

And in that instant, he thwacked the face.

BTS' Taehyung. His face was that of a god but he's more of a devil inside just after he discovered Irene and Sehun's fucking appointments.

"Oh yeah? Then I'll make you scream my name, asshole." The banging and thwacking continued until the god of destruction got tired and walked out of the room.

Namjoon's eyes landed on Jennie. Usually, one would shake her feet off the ground with his cold eyes but Jennie was exceptional. YG was one of the worst enemy in Korean entertainment industry. And being the YG's princess had a privilege. Touch her and you're dead.

He simply walked passed by her.

"Stupid, it was just one hit." Taehyung mouthed, spitting out the blood in his mouth. He raised his head and found Jennie's eyes locked on him.

Jennie knew everything about Irene, Taehyung and Sehun. The infamous love triangle. Taehyung had been a nuisance since that story dispersed.

'We all have our secrets.' That's what she thought, Kim Taehyung looked so perfect to be true the moment he entered the industry. He's faithful, good-humoured and transparent. He does what he wantsㅡon and off stage. At least, it's what she saw for the past years.

And seeing him like that made her eyes bore onto him. He looked pathetic and absurd. Of course, evil will always be present. Always. She scoffed and turned around. She didn't want anyone to think she was in any relation with Taehyung. She was never, in the slightest, interested in him.

"Would you like to have sex with me?"

She stopped and turned around. Her face, from bored, showed antipathy. While his eyes were nothing but dark and cold. His face showed danger.

"Excuse me?"

He licked his lips as he looked down to where his buddy was saluting to Jennie.

He flashed a smile, more of a wicked and sinister one, " Have sex with me. You'll never want to be a lesbian again."