What is Mikey hiding?

Mikey followed Donnie and the two were able to tackle Leo and Raph to stop their race. They lifted a manhole and headed home, with Mikey following them to find out where the lair was. This place is disgusting, Stockman thought as he was watching through the screen. He was lucky to not have to smell it.

"Wow, Mikey actually didn't say anything stupid for a whole hour!!" Raph exclaimed "Are you hiding something?". "Uhh, no. I'm just, uh, tired, from running" Mikey replied, scared he might blow his cover. Raph gave an "I can tell you're lying" look and held up his fist toward Mikey. "Tell me what you're hiding or your face is going to have a knuckle sandwich" He shouted.

Stockman thought his cover was blown and didn't say anything. "Raph, that's enough!!" Leo yelled "We've all had a rough day, lets just make it to the lair and relax". Raph put down his fist, while Stockman and Mikey took a breath of relief.

When they got to the lair, the turtles split off. Donnie went to his lab, Leo went to the Tv, and Raph went to his room. Mikey looked around in Awe. It wasn't as disgusting and messy as Stockman thought it was. It actually looked homey.

But before he could follow Donnie to his lab to grab the Kraang power cell, he was stopped by a loud scream from Raph. "MIKEY!!!" Mikey turned around to see a very red and angry Raph. "YOU SPILT PIZZA ALL OVER MY LIMITED EDITION COMIC BOOK!!!" Raph yelled. "No, no, no!! I'm sorry, I'll pay you back!!" Mikey begged, but Raph wouldn't take it. He started chasing Mikey around the lair.

Then Mikey tripped on a pizza box and fell on his chest. Raph was behind him and started to drag him by the legs. Mikey tried to hold onto something and then slipped off, before being grabbed by Leo. "Raph, let go of him. He said he'll pay you back!!" Leo said. "NO, YOU LET GO, HE KNEW THE CONSEQUENCES OF DESTROYING MY STUFF!!" Raph shouted at Leo.

The two turtles kept pulling and pulling Raph on Mikey's legs and Leo on Mikey's arms. For Mikey, it was like being on a stretcher in medieval times. Raph was winning while Leo's hands were sliding down Mikey's hands. Finally, Raph did one final tug and Mikey's hands slipped through Leo's, passing the coin to Leo.