Thanks!

Thank you for taking out time from your schedule to read this!
I'm sure you won't regret this.

Few important things before we begin:
1. I encourage all readers to leave comments-whether negative or positive, all are welcome. It doesn't hurt to know a new perspective.

2. If you're looking for motivation to do something, this is the place to be.

3. I encourage all my readers to share this, if they like it :)

4. I will re-check and re-read each chapter before uploading, so there should be no grammatical mistakes/typos. But if you come across any, please let me know.

5. This book is going to contain some real talk, so sit down and grab a notebook! Just kidding.

6.There are interactive parts and questions with the book. Don't forget to comment your answers!

7. If there's something you want to say to the world, something you want to vent out, this is the place to do so. COMMENT about your vent, in the Vent Section. Every Update will contain a "Vent Section" at the end,where you can rant/share your problem/an event/a memory that meant something to you/say whatever you want to. The world will see you as who you are. This is just like a radio talk show. You are not alone. You will be heard.

To making this book successful:

Love,
VegasGirl444. 💖

 💖