Teen rebels

It was a bright summer day, Lucifer decided that today he wouldn't skip class like usual and smiled proudly of himself as he made it to his designated seat in the classroom, however Lucifer quickly realized why he often skipped class: it was extremely boring!  He sat in silence trying to focus on the math problems as he fidgeted with his fingers, he couldn't help but think about the possible things he could be doing at the moment out in the free.. things like practicing his summoning skills and stabbing lambs, the usual activities that brought him joy in life.

He sighed deeply to himself then he spotted a frail body walk down the flower casted path between the Sakura trees, his skin tone was like the top creamy cover of a cup filled with coffee, light and smooth, just by the looks of it he almost couldn't keep himself still. He was too eager to see the male with the luscious locks' face. Lucifer quickly opened the window and leaned out slightly to try and catch a better glimpse of the beautiful male,the sound of the window hitting the wall when opened caught the young males attention and he slowly turned to see where the sound had come from.Just when his hair was about to brush out of his face the teacher smacked the book down on Lucifer's desk, making him turn around immediately, losing track of the boy in the process.

"Not paying attention in my class, are we?"

The teacher asked in a stern voice, staring him down in a mocking manner. Lucifer however had other plans than to sit there being talked to without respect which he knew would happen after many quarrels with this teacher in the past.

"I need to be somewhere."

 He quickly slipped his hands into the arms of his jacket and slid it on then stood up to grab his bag swiftly avoiding the other students grasps when the teacher told them to hold him back, he needed to get to him, he needed to know his name...