Part 20 (final)

"When can we meet again?"

"Anytime. I will always appear in your dream. You need to wake up soon. See you in the next 16 hours!"

"See you, best friend." I saw a smile formed in his face.

Yeah, he is my best friend now. Isn't weird? Feels like making friends with yourself.

"Hey." He turned back again, whispering. "I actually know how to help you see your friends' angels."

____________________

I opened my eyes as I heard Jin's voice from the door, telling me to wake up.

"Kook-ah! Get ready, we are going to the beach today!"

"Yes, Hyung."

I took a shower and dressed up. I head downstairs and saw them bringing bags full of snacks and blankets. Namjoon and Jin tossed our bags inside the car as we put on our shoes.

I shifted my gaze and saw that the house next door was opened and there were big cardboard boxes in front of the door.

Jimin nudged me but I ignored him, causing him to check on what I was looking at.

"New neighbor, huh?"

Then a guy, drenched in sweat, went out of the house to bring the rest of the boxes inside. He took a glance at us and put the box down to wave at us.

He approached us and we walked to the fence which separated our gardens.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He stretched out his hand to Jin and smiled to the rest of us.

"Annyeong. Did you just arrive?" Jin asked.

He nodded.

"Need help with your boxes?"

"Uh, no thanks. Just a little more and I'm done. You guys are going to go somewhere, right? I didn't want to waste your time."

Jin nodded and smiled.

"You live together?" He looked at us and pointed at those in the car.

"Yes, we have been friends for a long time. I guess we're more like family than friends. By the way, my name is Jin. Kim Seokjin."

"Nice to meet you guys, my name is Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo."