For the Children II

"Bullsh*t." Belle just rolled her eyes as she closes the novel she has been reading.

"This is bullsh*t. It's not like a handsome prince riding a white horse is going to take me away from this place."

She put the book down on the bedside table, walked and before she closes the door, she glanced at her the peacefully sleeping baby Dawn,

"What you are doing is for the best for baby Dawn." she thought. "Isabel would be so proud and thankfu of you."

Bell was walking down the hallway when her phone rang. It was her... co-worker, Julia.

"Hello?"

"Belle, where the hell are you?!"

"I'm coming. I just tucked Dawn into bed."

"Better get yourself here now. People here are crazy."

"I'm coming alright. I'm just going to grab my keys and I'll be on my way. See you later."

>END CALL<

And so, Belle's work has finally called her presence. This was always her routine, every night of the week. The job may be sketchy, but there's no job too unsettling for a single mother with a baby surviving in ther own by the corner of an urban society.

Belle grabbed her coat and cap and went down to the lobby.

As usual, David and Marissa was sucking each other's faces by the far corner. God knows what else is happening there.

Johnny was at the living room, watching football and Rosalinda was at the kitchen with her daughter.

This place was not the safest place to be. This place is not an address to be proud of. But there is no other way.

To them, this ugly old rundown hotel apartment is what they call home.