Chapter 2

“This is the science building. All the rooms in the first floor are laboratories and upstairs is the research rooms for selected students who excels in this field.”

Kuroko follows silently to Akashi while they continue the tour, listening as he spoke. Memorizing the details around the campus. For some reason, Akashi stops walking. He noticed  that something  was wrong. For some reason he felt like he was walking alone,that no one or nobody is following  him. Akashi doesn’t feel Kuroko’s presence nor  he didn’t even hear his steps.  Does Kuroko stops following  him? No. That is impossible.

“Tetsuya..”  

          “Yes Akashi-kun?”

After confirming  that  Kuroko is still following behind. He comes out to a conclusion that Kuroko is no ordinary soldier.

“ Which infantry division were you recently belong?” 

Akashi straightly asked. Making Kuroko froze in a second. Does he have to answer that? Moreover, he has no particular infantry due to the fact that his existence in the army is top secret. Akashi ,being the ultimate observant  have noticed it already. Giving him more suspicion.

“I assume that you think I’m just asking you. This is an order. Well for the truth, I am also a soldier. Lt. Gen. Akashi Seijuurou of strategic command.”

Akashi declares with an intimidating look on his face. He don’t seem like joking at all, making Kuroko believe that Akashi is telling the truth. But why he expose himself? That information after all ,is very confidential.

After knowing this, Kuroko stood up straight. Feet separated in 45degree angle, giving him a salute.

          “I’m sorry sir. I didn’t intend to ignore your command sir! If you allowed me,I can explain.”                              
Akashi nods as he approves Kuroko to speak.

           “ I am recently a  member of 11th infantry division. ”

“Ohh I see…Who is your superior officer in charge?”

   Again, another out of line question that makes Kuroko to return a suspicion on this guy. He remembered what his superior officer told him during the breathing for his newest assignment.

Kuroko has assigned to spy on a young man who coincidentally is Akashi. He now then have a lead as Akashi revealed his identity on a spy from another country.Or maybe Akashi did it for a purpose? Who knows what this devil was thinking.

“Well then...You don’t need to respond ..But I suppose that you knew  that a treason of the fatherland is punishable by death. Tetsuya..”
Akashi added, giving a hint that he knew that is something wrong with Kuroko.

            “ I am fully aware of that sir.” Kuroko answered

“ Feel free to address me with my name BUT around school campus ONLY. “

             “Roger that sir…Uhm.. Akashi-kun.”

“ Speaking of which, Have you decided what club you’re going to join?"

          “Club???”

“All of the students are required to join atleast one club or committee. I’ll suggest that  should  join my committee since every member has the same backround as you.”

        “You mean student council?”

“Yes.. Soldiers values discipline so you are a perfect candidate. Lend me your application in 15:00 hours.”

*********************************
-Lunch break-

“Kuroko Tetsuya, a new student that has arrived today. At first, I don’t see any potential on him but for some reason he caught my attention. I’m planning to accept him as a member of  the council. Give him an application form, Shintarou.”

            “Are you sure with that? Akashi.. You already saw his school file and it looks questionable.”  The guy with a greenish hair asked, fixing his glasses.

“Shintarou…. Are you forgetting about something? “
Akashi sarcastically said. Implying that he was fully aware about the new student lack of school information and was very sure that his decision is right. He is always right as afterall,he is absolute.

           “N..No.. I am just reassuring if your decision is final.”  Shintarou, trying to diverse the fact that he question’s Akashi decision. Akashi on the other hand gives Midorima a deadly glare.Meaning that he should stop arguing and do what he was told. Upon seeing this, he step back and excuse himself to go.
           “Well then. I'll give him a form. ”

******************************

Kuroko is now in the canteen because Aomine and Kise drag him in there. He  plainly watches the two who rumbling over nothing infront of the food in the table. Apparently the two stop babbling around as they eat their lunch.

“Hey Tetsu.. Aren’t you eating that?” Aomine asked

            “ No. I was trained to eat less than a human consumption.” Kuroko answered

“No wonder why you are small.. Military things are sometimes horrible..” Kise added.

         “I’m going back in the room.” Then Kuroko stand up

“Ehh?? Kuroko-chii… You not gonna wait for us? It’s lunchtime you know. Why don’t you relax like everyone else?” Kise asked

         “You are most defenseless when eating or sleeping. You don’t react as quickly to enemies.” Kuroko respond

“Enemies??”

     “Yes…Is that strange?”

“Sort of..But this is school.. No enemies..so you don’t need to be strict to yourself.”

       “ Still, It’s already my habit..” Kuroko said before leaving the two in the canteen.

Along the hallway, he saw the guy with the green hair. Standing infront the door of his classroom. He noticed that he was holding a piece of paper and a frog keychain. However, Kuroko doesn’t seem interested as he continue to walk inside the room ignoring him. Only interrupted by this green-haired guy giving him the piece of paper. That must be the formal application form for the council.

“Who are you?” Kuroko asked

      “I’m Midorima Shintarou, student council’s vice president. I’m just here to give you this form to fill up.” He then turn back immediately and walk away after he handed the form.