Chapter-1

**Samarth's POV**
I parked my vehical in the teacher's parking,
"Hey...this is teacher's parking...remove your bike from here" the gaurd warned.
This is the daily routine, I don't know why he didn't get it that I am going to park my bike here only,I don't care about the professors.
I winked at the guard,
"No one in this college can dare to touch my bike" I smirked.

I winked at the guard, "No one in this college can dare to touch my bike" I smirked

I entered the corridor.

"Hey Sam...how are you doing?"a girl greeted me. I don't exactly remembered her name, but I greeted her with smile.
I won Mr. Fresher's competition last year which made me quite popular among girls.
" Do you know Sam just smiled at me" I heard the girl saying to someone as I walked past.
"Hey Samii...you look so handsome today" smita said waving at me.
I just smiled and waved back.
"Dude, Smita just complimented you and you..."my best friend Anshul, came towards me saying so.

" I don't care dude...I want someone even more beautiful girl than Smita" I winked.
"But she is the most beautiful girl in college" Anshul said, half dreaming.
"Huh...I want the most beautiful girl in the world Ashu boy" I grinned.
Anshul gave me a whatever look and raised his shoulders.
We entered the class and encountered by a girl walking out of the class.
I just stopped to give her the space to walk out. She simply smiled back.
Me and Anshul sat on our usual seats on last bench.
The professor entered the class, and started giving his usual boring lecture, when my eyes stucked on the same girl again she was listening to the lecture with a smile on her face.
"Why does she always keeps smiling" I pointed her to Anshul.
"Who...Oh that one on the first bench?...Dude...she is one of those average looking girls in the college... She is not your type, stopped considering her."
Anshul laughed.
"I am not considering her bro...I just wonder why she keeps on smiling always"my anger came out.
" easy boy easy...by the way the way she smiled at you on the door, I think she likes you" Anshul said teasing.
"Huh...half of the college loves me dude." I smirked.
We bursted out in laughter.

******************************

Liking the story please do follow me on Instagram @aarzoo_2000 for further updates.