Chapter 3

**Samarth's POV**
I invited Tiara for coffee date after the event. I am glad she accepted the invitation. I reached the coffee shop 15 minutes earlier.

"Hey, I am happy you came."
I said as I saw Tiara coming towards me. People in the place started looking at her. She ignored everyone, maybe she is used to all this.
She smiled.
"I am coming to such a place after a long time." She said looking at the interior of the place.
"Make your self comfortable, please be seated"
"Sure"
"So, how's life" I asked after a pause of few minutes.

"Going good, I am always in the NGO's works."
" that's great, your NGO is really working well"
"All thanks to your mum, she always support us financially as well as emotionally."
"Mom said she is greatful to you, because you support her a lot"
She smiled again.
I wanted to ask her about her condition but couldn't found the correct words to ask, I was also worried that she might get depressed, if I asked her about the attack. We paused and my eyes glued on her face while my mind was busy figuring out what to say.

She smiled after few minutes.
"So you don't wanna ask about my condition?" She said with a playful look on her face.
"I...I...was about...to...to ask..." I said hesitately.
She looked down,
"I don't share my story with people usually, but I can tell you" she said with a smile.
"I can understand, remembering that time would be painful for you "

She laughed "No, its not painful for me, but my story is very filmy, why should I tell someone such a interesting story that too free."

"Really..." I first time saw someone taking such a tragedy so easily and lightly, I felt impressed from someone for the first time.

"So, why do want to tell me for free" I asked playfully.

"Ummm...because you were the most popular guy of our college and I kind of had crush on you"
She said winkling.

"You are embarrassing me" I said biting my lip.

She smiled again.

"So, what exactly happened?"
I asked finally.

"Actually 2 years back I used to work in a technical firm, I and my colleague and very good friend Sneha used to go home together. She ones told me that a guy in her neighbourhood is stalking her, so I suggeted her  to report against him.
In revenge the guy tried to torture me as well, he started stalking me, commenting whenever I went out of my house.
One day I slapped him.
The next day he attacked me when I was about to leave for my office.
I don't remember anything after being attacked."
She said in a single breath.

I couldn't figure out what to say next, she is in this condition just because she tried to help her friend. She is going through this plight because of some mentally sick man.
After a pause I asked
"And that guy?...I mean didn't you filed a case against him?"

"I was so depressed after all this, but then I contacted this NGO,and they helped me to put the guy behind the bars."

"That's great, I am sure parents must be very proud of you"

She looked down.
"My parents left me, so as my finance"

I was blank, she has gone through so much and still manages to smile.

"I...I fell bad being a community of boys..."
She said nothing. I moved my hand to held her's.
She looked in my eyes

"Its not about being a boy or a girl, its about mentality, that boy thinks that he is the superior of all, he can do anything, can have anyone, and no one can go against him,he thinks that he is almighty, and here comes his sick mentality."