Chapter -4

**Samarth's POV**

I came home after visiting the graveyard,that's the only possible way I can feel my mom's company.

Whenever I visit mom I realise I  am becoming more and more comfortable in Tiara's company, and now she is becoming a habit. I like spending time with her, she is sarcastic, funny, motivating, caring and most important she helps me to see life in a complete different way.

When I am with her, it feels like there are no problems , worries and tensions in life. I feel like I can fight against any trouble as far as I am with her.

But I have to leave tomorrow, today is my last day in India. I led on the bed, and closed my eyes. All I could see is the memories of Tiara, we had met many times in the time I was in India, and had created some moments.

I remembered how broken I was feeling at mom's funeral.

**Flashback**

Although I was already aware of her deteriorating health conditions, but still I was never ready to say goodbye to her forever.
I stand speechless when her dead body lay in front of us, and our close relatives were crying. But all I could see was mom lying dead, I remembered all my childhood memories , I still needed mom,I felt like shouting and crying like hell, but tears won't rolled down my eyes, I was hard as rock.
We returned from the graveyard, all relatives had gone, I was sitting in mom's room, speechless.
When someone patted my shoulder, I turned around, it was Tiara.
She sat besides me and said nothing.
She simply held my hand and looked towards me. For minutes I didn't feel like looking at anyone. I kept looking down. She tightened her grip. I started feeling comfortable. I led my head on her shoulder. This was the kind of comfort I was looking for, I felt relaxed. I lifted my head and looked in her eyes, I could feel the pain in her eyes too, I still felt like crying but no tears came out.
I suddenly felt a frustration and I left her hand and walked to the balcony. It was raining heavily. I looked up in sky, feeling like a kid, I just wished to see my mom in the sky.
Oh god...why you snatched her from me. I love her so much. I wanted to be with her...I miss her so much.
Suddenly I felt a warmth, Tiara held me from behind. I felt her on my back, for the first time I felt warmth and I crushed.
Something inside me melted and tears rolled down my eyes.
Finally, I cried.
I sat on the floor all wet, crying like hell. I shouted

"Mom...I love you so much mom...I miss you mom...I don't wanna live without you...you are my everything... I am sorry for being cranky, arrogant and rude with you, I know I always took you for granted...but I can't imagine my life without you...I feel alone now...where to go...what to do...I am still that small kid...I need you for everything..."

My words stopped coming out, I felt deserted and alone. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, Tiara sat next to me on the wet floor, and she suddenly hugged me and whispered in my ear,

"I am there with you...every time"

I closed my eyes and silent tears rolled down from my eyes, we sat for hours there, I was crying and Tiara was caressing me.

**Flashback over**

I opened my eyes, this is really confusing, do I feel anything for her?, I always dreamt of beautiful ladies but never felt something serious for anyone. So how should I understand what kind of feeling is this? Why I feel a sudden need  to be with her? why I felt to meet her before leaving India?

I am not a kid, I am mature businessman ,then why am I feeling the deliama like a teenage boy?

I got up and looked at my mom's photo on the wall. There is no need to say anything, mom knows everything. I looked at mom again and again and then closed my eyes.

'There is no deliama I know I love Tiara, and I know she also feels something somewhere for me, yes...I will go and tell her all my feeling... And I am sure she will accept me'

I got up with determination within me and texted Tiara
"I am leaving by tomorrow, Can we meet?"
She replied immediately.

"I am in a bookshop near M.G. park , we can meet there"

"Fine, I 'll be there soon, will call you ones I reach there"

"OK"

I reached the park in about fifteen minutes. I texted Tiara, but was surprised to see Tiara sitting on the bench, she came earlier, maybe she also wants to meet me.

"Hey Tiara, you are already here"
She smiled.
"So how was your day"she asked.
" pretty busy...was packing all day long" I sat on the bench beside her.
"So you are leaving tomorrow"
"Yes...it was great being in India, I am going to miss these days"
She looked in my eyes for few moments ,then said
"Why are you leaving so soon?"

"Actually, Tiara...I ...I don't want to leave..."

"Then why are you going?"she said in a sudden urge.

" no, I mean...don't want to leave like this..."
She moved a step backward
"Like this...like what?"

"Tiara, I wanted to tell you something. "
She smiled as if she already knew what I was going to say.

"Tiara...I ...I don't want to leave this country without you...you have became a habit for me...whenever we are together I feel like I am complete and everything is so easy and beautiful... I can't imagine my life without you now...I ...I ...think this is not mere friendship... I think...I mean...I love you Tiara"

I said everything in a single breath. She kept listening, then looked down when I finished speaking.

She looked up after a moment silently moved towards me, and  brushed her lips over mine, it felt so soft and warm.
I held her face both my hands and finally respond to her sudden kiss.

We moved apart after the moment. She was constantly looking at me. I was so sure, she also loves me. I can't define the kind of feeling I was having, as if I got what I always wanted. I felt as if I got my mom back.
Now everything was clear, I will marry her soon, then we will live in London happily, now my London's won't be deserted anymore.

"Tiara...I think we should get married"

She moved her eyes from mine.
I saw pain on her face. She looked depressed suddenly. The smile, which I found the most beautiful in this world , was gone. What happened now?
I held her hand, but she moved it from my grip.

"Samarth...I ...I ..."

"What happened Tiara?"

"I don't want to talk about all this now"

She got up and left the park , I followed,

"Hey...Tiara...what happened... Where are you going?"

"Please don't follow me Samarth...leave me alone for some time"

"But why...Will you marry me Tiara?"

She turned towards me with a pale emotionless face and said

"NO"

******************************
Liking the story please do follow me on Instagram @aarzoo_2000 for further updates.