chapter-5

5 years later

**Tiara's POV**

I woke up, as the sun rays fell on my face. I felt their warmth.
The first thing which my eyes saw was Samarth sleeping next to me, peacefully.
Gosh! He looks devilishly handsome with all his messy hair. Yet manages to look cute and innocent with his eyes closed.
I can't believe this handsome guy is my husband. And he loves me so much.
Ones he used to be the most popular guy of our college and I used to think that I could never be even his friend. I heard him saying to his friend that he wants to marry the most beautiful girl in the world, and I was a average looking girl, still developed a liking for him.
How kiddish I was.
But life then moved on and I met the biggest tragedy of my life, which changed my life forever.
Chander my ex fiancée left me, my family left and somehow I tried to be happy, kept myself busy in NGO's work but still there was some emptiness in my life and then came Samarth.

5 years have passed since the day I said No to Samarth.

I remember I said No and left the park. I came home immediately and led on my bed crying like hell. I cried after a very long time since the tragedy happened to me. Always managed to be strong enough to not cry, but that day, I felt helpless.

I still felt the impressions of his lips over mine,that moment was the most beautiful moment of my life, I knew I love him so much, but marriage...is something beyond my reach...i too had feelings...but never confessed due to my fear.
My loved ones always leave me alone and I don't wanted to be left alone at a stage when I would become used to him and marring him was that stage.
I feared that he would start judging me as everyone else does and would leave me alone.

But then I was also aware of the fact that he would leave for London and would never come back and would start hating me because I said no to him, and I would lose him forever.

I cried and cried and then fell asleep while crying.
I woke up to the buzzing of my cellphone. I looked up in my phone,it was a text from Samarth
"Hey...can we meet,need to talk"

I didn't texted back, I didn't know what to say.

His call came this time. I didn't pick up. I switched off my phone. And got up, the sun has rise. I got up and freshened up.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.
I opened the door. It was Samarth.

"Why are you here?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth.
"At least let me in" he pleaded.
"Fine...come in" I let him in.
He sat on the sofa.
"You have a nice house" he said looking here and there.
I felt irritated with his normal behaviour.
I gave him a look and he started smiling.
"At least ask me to have some tea or something" he said playfully.

"Why are you here?"

"I am leaving today, then I don't know I will come to India or not,we will never get a chance to meet , so I thought we should meet for the last time...at least just to say goodbye."

His words moved in my mind 'meet for the last time' I don't want it to happen. I hate goodbyes.

I tightened my hand on fist as moved my fingers towards my palm. This was my way of controlling my anger, tears to be shown in front of people.

I came back to my senses as he said
"so..."
"So...what can I do for you?" I asked pretending to be rude.

"Marry me" he said.
I was shocked.
He started laughing
"just kidding... I know you don't want to marry me, I accepted your no"

"Then..." I asked.

"Then nothing...  tell me the reason for your 'NO', just tell me that and I will leave"

Now what should I tell him.

"See, I don't want to talk about it"

He stood up and stood in front of me.
"I know you love me, and I love you too, at least for the sake of our love tell me that"

I tightened my fist more. I felt like crying loudly.
He suddenly came closer to me and opened both my fist, blood flowed down my palm due to my nails.

"Stop controlling yourself, you can be whatever you want to be in front of me, I will never judge you", he said.

His words stucked my mind and I felt like hugging him tight.
I hugged him at ones.
I felt as if all my fears were gone. Now I wanted to marry him. Yes, I love him...I love Samarth so much.

He moved me apart,
" go get the first aid box, I will band aid your hands" he said.

I took the first aid box and he put bandages on my hand. My eyes glued on him. I wanted to look at him to my full satisfaction before he leave.

He looked up as he finished aiding my hand.
"Now tell me" he said with a smile.

"I can't leave my NGO and India."I don't know why I said so, I didn't think about this reason, but yes this was also a reason.
" Who is saying you to leave India, I talked to dad about your refusal, and we concluded that you must not wanted to leave India, so I decided to get settled here again" he said.

"But, your...business..." I stammered. Everything was happening like a fairy tale. Suddenly all my problems were ending, and now I just viewed my future with Samarth.

"Do you remember, I told you ones, I feel that something is missing in London, but couldn't figure out what, India gave me that satisfaction."
He smiled.
"I don't want to leave India, I will handle dad's business from India" he spoke again.

"But you wanted to marry the most beautiful girl in this world?" I said just to clear all my doubts before starting life with him.

"Our world is what we make it, and you already are the most beautiful girl in my world,"

I was out of words, was speechless.

We were silent for few moments. Then he finally spoke
"So, now if you consider me, I would like to ask you formally ,

Miss Tiara, will you take me as you life partner for life, I promise to love you, and promise to be there with you whenever you will need me"

I held his hand,
"Yes"
was all I could uttered at that moment, tears rolled down my eyes.
He held me.
We kissed again.
We moved apart I looked at the wall clock... He missed his flight that day.

"Good morning"

I was driven back to present by Samarth's voice. He woke up.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Ah...you look so beautiful today" he said lovingly.

"Today??" I smirked playfully.

He rubbed his hand on his head stupidly.

"You look the most beautiful when you smile, I love you so much"

He said and all I did was smile ,smile and smile.

******************************
Liking the story please do follow me on Instagram @aarzoo_2000 for further updates.