Chapter 2

Mrs Min, she understood the situation of Seohyun and Jimin. Understanding that the baby was a blessing and was the daughter of Seohyun.

She accepted their help and would tell to Jimin's parents that they had a granddaughter, but with the condition that they finish their studies in Korea. And they return with her to Korea this week.

Jimin and Seohyun accepted there conditions, everything was ready for the journey. The whole department was covered with white blankets.

"The Piano... Yoona's" Seohyun mutter.
Suddenly someone hugged her from behind and told her.

"Thank you."

She felt Jimin's voice, she felt a bit of guilt and remorse. She ought not to be in this position with Jimin, Yoona would hate if she would look like this.
She wanted to get loose the hug, but Jimin gave her a kiss on the lips, and hugget her waist. Seohyun resisted but finally corresponded.

Seohyun's flashback

Mrs Min talked with me about everything that happened. She told me gently to have a baby at my age was very detrimental to me. But she accepted as the bride of his only grandson Jimin.

She told me that when I and Jimin, we got married, my sister and I would bear the surname Park because of prevent gossip. It would be presented as the daughters of a distant relative.

I accepted the conditions. I knew that the Park family is very in fluential and powerful family of Korea.

My fate is now next to the baby and Jimin. I want to be happy but I don't know if I will be able to return to love or falling in love with Jimin.

When I married Jimin, he will have more rights over me. And I must accept everything of him, because I'm his wife.
But I have fear that someday, Yoona and Taehyung return and end up hating for everything we are doing.

Jimin is a good man, but I'm not in love with him. Jimin is my friend, I do not think even I can ever see him as a man.

End of flashback

After days

Seohyun, Min, the baby and Jimin arrived in Korea. Jimin's mother, on the few occasions that she had seen Seohyun, there was Jimin's mother treated Seohyun badly, but Mr. Park always treat her well.

Even so Seohyun did not hate her, because she under stood that a classy lady could not make friends with a girl who was grown up in an orphanage.

But even to Seohyun did not know if she accept her as the daughter in law.
When Seohyun's hands were trembling, Min grabbed one of her hands and said:

"Do not worry Shin He, she accept you as daughter in law and as the mother of her granddaughter."

Note:Park Shin He

She is the mother of Jimin, she had only one child. She always wanted to have a little girl. When Fiona was orphaned, instead of sending her to an orphanage, Shin He was in charge of her upbringing. Shin He brought up Yoona as a daughter.

Shin He did not hate Seohyun, just that she is not considered good that Yoona had a friendship with her, at this could damage her reputation for good lady.

That's why she tried to do wrong to Seohyun, to that she moved away from Yoona.

Seohyun came to Park family house. It was a modern and refined building, all the trimmings and the doors were made of marble. It is a house: Beautiful, spacious gardens and a pool of water. It was like a castle for Seohyun, she was nervous and when she was about to enter, Jimin took her hand and smiled.