9

"Today I was really happy. I feel all are returning home. I hope we will meet my little Krystal soon

"Taehyung get more handsome, don't you think, Seohyun?" Asked Mrs Min.

Seohyun nodded, "Yes, I think so."

Jimin was even more furious, he took the hand of his wife.

"Seohyun, we need to talk." He said blankly.

"What happened, don't tell me Jimin, are you jealous, because Seohyun said Taehyung was more handsome?" Shin He said innocently.

Without a word Jimin took Seohyun to his car, which was parked at the exit of the house. Seohyun just watched Jimin, at that time she didn't know what her husband is thinking, she only looked at him. Then Jimin looked at her and said:

"Ged on," he said, rather harsh and tough tone.

She just obeyed and got in the car, Jimin drove through the streets of Seoul and until he finally left the city, Seohyun said nothing the whole way.

She remembered everything that happened today with Taehyung. She left more guilty, but she wanted to get stronger with Jimin, now they must be as hard as possible to keep up the lie.

They came to a small house in front of the sea, it was a summer home. Seohyun didn't say and she got out the car. She didn't ask why they were here. Jimin also stepped down his car and began opening the doors of the house.

She looked at the dusk in the sea, the breeze was so cold, she thought no one could warm her heart which was now cold. Seohyun looked at Jimin, they stared each other for a moment, but she looked away. They couldn't, even Jimin felt so guilty.

She sat on one of the couches, away from Jimin. Thinking, what would be the solution to all this, separated from Jimin and go with Taehyung, but what if she no longer feels the same about Taehyung? For her heart was so confused today, until two days ago she loved with all her might to Jimin, but today her heart doubted that love. Why her heart was so? Why she changed suddenly, really still she felt something Taehyung.

She looked back at Jimin, but he wasn't in place before. She became frightened and began to look at him, but she didn't find him.

"What did you think? You are out of mind. Even I sat next to you but you didn't notice me." Jimin said.

She looked at her side, she didn't know how to answer. At that moment she left her husband's lips on hers. Then she started kissing him gently, but Jimin didn't want a simple kiss, she knew clearly. Since his hands down to her waist, she wanted to prevent him to advance more, the last thing she wanted now, was making love. She tried to deny it, but Jimin was stronger.

Hours later

Seohyun opened her eyes, and she had a nightmare. She looked at him, but found no one on the other side of the bed, she got scared. When sitting in bed, she pulled the blanket to her chest because she was naked. She looked across the room and she found Jimin sitting in front of the window. She looked at him, he was a sad face and focused on looking at the sea.

She wrapped the blanket in her body, and walked over to Jimin. It seems he wasn't in that world, she stroked his cheeks, they were so cold.

"Honey, why are you here? Something happens?" She asked sweetly.

Jimin looked at her with his does eyes, he was surprised to see Seohyun next to him.

"Seo, what are you doing here?"

"I ask the same thing to you. It's getting too cold."

"Sleep, I'll be here for a few minutes."

"Jimin, don't ignore me, I am also one of the accomplice. Not only you," Seohyun said with some annoyance.