An unwanted visitor

/All I am going to say is, please enjoy this chapter. :)/

The sun peeked through the cream-colored curtains of the stained glass window, its warmth kissing Dippers cheeks. With a groan Dipper rolled over dragging a pillow over his head. The room was a perfect cool temp that kept Dipper nice and sleepy. You could then hear footstep walk up the stairs to the attic; Mabel then coming in.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Mabel chimed as she shook her sleeping brother.

Dipper gave a long, tiresome groan before peeking open his brown eyes that which the sun was gleaming over brightly. The tired boy then sat up stretching out his arms.

"Morning, Mabel." Dipper greeted in a yawn.

Mabel looked over at her brother with a cheerful smile. "Morning, Bro-Bro!"

Slowly Dipper got up on his feet, the old carpet not being a supportive cushion. Running his hand threw his brown bed head; Dipper walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

"Don't be too long Dipper!" Mabel ordered. "Bill has been waiting for you down stairs all day."

Memories of the night before rushed through Dipper's mind, what they did; their bodies' touching; Bill claiming his human as his. 'I had almost forgotten about that'. Dipper thought. 'Oh man, no wonder I slept like a baby last night.' Dipper finished brushing his teeth and sprinted down the steps. As he arrived at the bottom he spotted Bill. He was leaned up against the wall, watching whatever strange show Mabel had on. Honestly it had Bill looking a bit frightened; or just disturbed.

"Hey Bill." Dipper stated with a soft voice as he approached his demon.

Bill turned his head earning sight of the boy; dragging Dipper into his arms, Bill couldn't help but smile.

"Good Morning my precious Pine Tree!" Bill greeted. "How did my baby sleep?"

A smile grew upon Dipper's face as he kissed his Demon back. "Like a baby."

Giving another sweet kiss upon Dipper's lips, Bill cuffed his face inside his hands. Dipper's heart seemed to flutter like the beating wings of a butterfly.

"I'd hate to kiss and run Pine Tree but sadly I do have business to attend to." Bill clarified. "I do promise to return before you lay your head to bed Dipper."

Dipper gave Bill a small smile and replied with, "Alright Bill."

Dipper sat down on the couch next to his sister after Bill disappeared into dream scape. He hated it when Bill had to leave, but what was the point in arguing.

________________________________________

The sun rose high as Noon crept into the day, Dipper and Mabel both goofing around outside. Dipper crouched down hiding behind boxes with his large water gun at hand. 'Where is she?' Dipper thought to himself. 'She's got to be around here somewhere.' Just when he thought he'd been given the slip, Mabel jumped down from a tree soaking him wet.

"That's one point for me, zero for you!" Mabel teased as Dipper stood up sighing.

"That was a lucky shot!" Dipper defended, and he ran to hide again.

'Can't get caught this time!' Sliding from behind a tree Dipper climbed some boxes and then onto the roof. He carefully scanned the area for his sister.

"Got her." He whispered as he caught sight of Mabel.

He got a head start by running than leaped off the roof, landing in a roll and then stopping himself with his foot while still on one knee.