Chasing Dreams (Chapter 6)

-Next Day-

Chresanto's POV*
Luckily I was able to persuade the nurses to let Kay go home. They gave me all the medication she needed & I'm staying over Karla's for a few days! I can't bare the thought of her being alone during the pain she is going through! She doesn't hang around many people either.. only acquaintances but she doesn't really count them much as friends. Right now She is vulnerable and she needs me so as a best friend... Ima be here! Karla and I were watching movies all day and we ordered out pizza! She and I were talking until she fell asleep & she ended up in my arms! I grabbed the control, turned off the TV and picked Karla up bridal style to her bed! as I layed her on her bed she actually woke up and begged for me to sleep with her! "I hate sleeping alone, chres" she said.. I felt so bad so I layed beside her and cuddle me as she climbed her leg on top of me and her head against my shoulders.. Her hand was clutching on my stomach and we fell fast asleep.
*POV ends*

*4:01 AM*

Karla: *Heavy breathing & panting in her sleep* mmmm...... I.. love.. you..... *moving & panting hard*

Chresanto: *slowly waking up* Karla?

Karla: *runs her hands through his abs*
mmm

Chresanto: kay

Karla: *runs her hands down to clutch his dick*

*Chresanto's POV*
I swear I'm doing everything in my power to control myself! She's moaning in my ear and touching my... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Kay is driving my hormones in a different direction.. INSANE.. I'm holding my composure but I can't be here for this I got to go! I have to leave... I can't be here rn but I'll be back in the morning! I quickly but quietly got up, grabbed my shit and hopped in my car.. I sped to Arlyn's house and constantly rang the door bell. All I was thinking about was sex and fucking Arlyn and cumming already! Arlyn opened the door and I instantly picked her up against the wall and kicked the door closed.. I shoved my tounge down her throat and without waisting any time, I removed everything off her and I rushed up to her room.. I threw her on the bed and got on top of her.. I sucked on her neck and started going down to her pussy.. I gave her clit a nice kiss but I couldn't pleasure her clit, I needed my dick to be in her.. I needed sex for my sakes! I pulled my pants down, slid the condom on and stuck my King Kong dick right in her. FUCK I NEEDED THIS.. I banged in her hard and fast.. No need to start slow, Arlyn is used to getting fucked... Ain't trynna say she a Thot buuuuuut... She moaned my name in a Spanish accent.. I like that shit.. She squealing and moving around like a cute little roach! She digging her nails in my back and it hurts but it's setting me off making me get even more turnt on. "Ughh fuck" I groaned. I flipped her around doggy style & thrusted In her. I explored her insides while she took in every inch of me. This is what I needed but somehow I wanted more.. not from Arlyn though! I had to go back to how I was basically ...back to my lil thotties... I'm towns best player, yet these girls still can't get enough. "Ugh Karla!" I moaned.. This felt good until I suddenly realized... I CALLED ARLYN... KARLA!!!! No!
No! FUCK!! this doesn't mean anything! I've just hung out with her a lot lately.. it'll wear off... hopefully! I kept thrusting til' Arlyn got out from under me and put her clothes back on.
*POV Ends*

Chresanto: what are you doing?

Arlyn: You just called me Karla

Chresanto: *sighs & sits on the bed* I'm sorry, I just.. never mind

Arlyn: see I would normally kick you out but It looks like you're going through a hard time so shoot

Chresanto: I've been stressing lately! I'm loosing my player swag.. And It all came down to-

Arlyn: Her?

Chresanto: yea. I didn't mean to moan her name.. I was just thinking of what happened before I got here...

Arlyn: what happened before you got here?

Chresanto: ehh, I'd rather not say!

Arlyn: oh it can't be that bad!

Chresanto: yea,

Arlyn: you can talk to me

Chres: well try having a best friend moan your name in your ear & touch you in... Certain areas during their sleep

Arlyn: ahh so "intense" *sarcastically*

Chresanto: I'm serious I really don't need your sarcasm.. Karla is really important to me and I can't think of her that way.. neither can she about me. it will only end up hurting her. I can never ever have sex with her or fall for her.. otherwise I'll regret it my whole life.

Arlyn: she's that important? So tell her it can't go further!

Chresanto: problem is.. she wasn't aware of what she's doing

Arlyn: ohhhh...

Chres: yup.

Arlen: Zoey told me what happened too...

Chres: did she tell you what happened Or her fairytale story?

Arlyn: *giggles* yea the story sounded crazy. Idk what's been up with her but lately she's been weird too

Chresanto: bro Shes too selfish.. I need to roll up a joint.. wanna smoke?

Arlyn: yea, I got extra bud too

Chresanto: yeah well I've got plenty

Arlyn: of course

Chresanto: perfect! now a little bit of vodka on the side would be the cherry on top. It's almost sunrise.

Arlyn: I have a bottle of patron if you want, it's only halfway but you can kill the whole bottle if you need to?

Chresanto: I'll have only one drink, I need to go  back to Kay's crib. I'm taking care of her, she's going through a hell of a lot

Arlyn: don't worry we gon talk about it during this cyph. You roll, I'll go get you the bottle w some cranberry juice.

Chresanto: copy

-Chres POV-
The night falls and the sun rises. I talked and chopped it up with A, we talked & talked the entire time about everything that's been going on. I checked the time & it was nearly 8 AM. I cut our conversation short and told her I had to head back before Kay wakes up. She helped me gather my belongings and kindly walked me to the door. I got in the whip to drive to Kay's, I turned on the radio to Hot 97 & drove off. I made a quick stop & then another to Dunkin Donuts & got us a box of 6 random donuts of our favs. When I got to her house I don't know why my heart was beating so fast but my nerves def kicked in. I was nervous to open up her door but I did with the spare that she gave me. I quietly went up & placed the items up in her room. I went back downstairs to get her water and her medication.. when I get upstairs I shake her up a bit & she wakes. "Surprise beautiful, wake up I got you donuts" I smiled
-POV Ends-

Karla: *smiles* Awww Chres you got me a Teddy Bear with balloons & donuts?

Chres: you bet I did! Sit up c'mon let me help you so you can take you pills *helps her sit up*

Karla: I didn't hear you leave

Chres: I know I woke up very very early. How do you feel? *gives her glass cup of water & 2 pills*

Karla: I'm okay *looks down*

Chres: hey *lifts her chin* you're one of the strongest women I know

Karla: *looks at Chres* you think so?

Chres: I know so.... now c'mon take those pills & eat your donut. Fuck brushing your teeth. I want you to relax & not moving so damn much all the time.

Karla: thank you so much Chresanto... *turns on TV with remote*

Chres: you know I got you. Now Ima go down stairs and roll me a Backwoods

Karla: okay, remember just open the windows and spray it down when your done...

Chres: duhh *giggles*