Worried Keerti

Suddenly he came up with a idea of teasing keerti...it was only 5 mins left in meeting...he hid himself behind a wall from where he could see keerti coming but she won't be able to see him...finally after 10 mins keerti came there..excitement happiness was clearly visible on her face..he was satisfied and understood that meeting was successful..keerti's eyes were searching for Naksh..but he was no where to be seen..
Keerti (to herself):Naksh khn chle gye aap...call kr ke dekhti hu..she took out her phone and dailed his number...on the other side Naksh saw her dailing his number he switched off his phone ...now keerti was all worried..her expressions changed into tension..
She asked receptionist about Naksh..but no one knows was the only reply she got...she thought that he might have gone to parking area..she went where their car was in parking are...Naksh too followed her secretly...
Keerti:Naksh Kahan hai aap...u promised me u will stay here...but now u r nowhere seen...she searched everywhere but she couldn't find him..she was at parking area and now it's getting totally dark as it's already 7.30P.M...naksh was hidding behind a tree nd watching all this..
Naksh:sorry for this darling...but I have also waited for 2 hours..now revenge time on😎
Keerti:Naksh please aisa Mt kijiye...plzz khn h aap..
Naksh was all enjoying this...keerti again went back in office and searched for him..Naksh was following her secretly..bcz he can't let keerti out of his sight for even a single minute...keerti after searching everywhere...came back to near their car...
Keerti was all worried she started crying:where r u Naksh??please come to me??she took out his phone nd was about to call naitik...
Naksh couldn't take it longer...he came from back and hugged keerti tightly..keerti turned back and saw Naksh..she hugged her so tightly...like telling him now she will never leave him..Naksh wiped her tears..
Keerti:Naksh where were u??I have been searching for u last 20 mins..
Naksh:wo sorry...actually I was hiding myself from u...I just thought of teasing u..I was waiting for 2 hours so I thought to make u wait for few minutes..but goddd....keerti u cried Soo much sorry babyyy...
Keerti:Naksh is this the way of teasing??Naksh I can't imagine my life a second without u..mrr jaati Mai...Naksh kept his finger on her lips..
Naksh:dare not to say these lines again..how can u ever think of dying and leaving me...I will never let this happen..and he pulled her in boncrushing hug..
Naksh:m really  sorry babyy for teasing u..he held his ears and made a puppy face..
Keerti:it's ok Naksh..infact I should be sorry I made u wait for 2 hours..Naksh I think my work is coming between us..m not able to focus on my married life..Dadi also said me this..Naksh I don't want to hurt u and family..I think I should stop my boutique work..this way it's not going to work..
Naksh held her from his shoulder..
Naksh:keerti how can u say this??I was waiting for uh..but u know thats the very much awsome feeling to wait for someone special...aur rhi baat time ki...to my jaaan I know this ki aap bhi Meri h aapka time bhi Mera hai...whatever time we spend in our works staying away from each other we can make it up...spending more time together next time..and winked at her...keerti smiled..Naksh:keerti our love is not our weakness but it's our strength okk...
Keerti:yes u r right Naksh...
Naksh:keerti this boutique is not only ur dream but mine too...nd this boutique is my wedding gift to you naa..can u spoil our wedding gift like this?
Keerti:no Naksh...promise I will give my best for our boutique..
Naksh:ok so wifey how was ur meeting??
Keerti:Naksh m so happy It went Soo well...I never thought that I would be able to handle it in this successful way...
Naksh:haa u don't know about u na...but I know my wife very well..
Keerti:yes Naksh u really know me more than me...thankyu for trusting me..but it won't be successful without u Naksh...u r my strength...and hugged him happily..
Naksh:let's go home keerti already it's 8...
Keerti nodded...
In car...
Naksh:keerti call papa..and tell him about ur meeting..and tell him that we r on the way..
Keerti nodded...after making call to naitik...
Keerti:so Naksh how u spent 2 hours time without me...
Naksh:just spent it admiring ur beauty..
Keerti:admiring me..how??
Naksh:watching our sweet memories in my phone..
Keerti:aww...that's so sweet of u Naksh..
Naksh stopped his car near a shop and purchased few packets of chips..bcz he knew keerti must be hungry...he gave the packets to keerti...and started driving..
Naksh:I know my wife is hungry...baby here there I no restaurant..u have to manage with this only...
Keerti was touched by his such loving nature...Before eating...keerti held a piece of chips and feed Naksh lovingly bcz he was driving car...he was liking it so much...they both were enjoying their little car date...
.
.
Precap- their car is on kuccha road...