Morning after consummation

After two hours Naksh woke up with sunlight hitting in the house through a small window..he was still feeling sleepy bcz they have not slept whole night..but then he realized they have to go..family must be worrying for them..he looked at keerti...she was peacefully sleeping in his arms..he felt to remain like this..but he have to wake up his queen...he felt sorry for disturbing her sleep..
Naksh kissed on her forehead..but keerti was in deep sleep..Naksh kissed on her cheek..
Naksh:sweetheart now wake up it's morning..
Keerti (in sleep):Naksh sone dijiye na..she hugged her more tightly..
Naksh: keerti hme ghr Jana h naa..wake up baby..
Keerti (in sleepy voice):ok but firstly kiss me on my lips..wo raat Wala wild kisses..mmmmm...Naksh m loving it..aahhh..
Naksh realized that she is having dreams of their last night...he was happy to see the effect he is having on her...he pressed his lips on hers...and kissed her passionately...till then keerti woke up from her sleep and shocked to see Naksh kissing her like this...Naksh stopped to see her awake..
Keerti:what are u doing Naksh..ab subah subah Mt shuru ho jaiye..besharm..
She realized what she said and bite her tounge..
Naksh:ahaaaan m besharm...so aap Kya h madam??wild dreams of our last night aapko aa rhe th..nd Mai besharm..
Keerti:what wild dreams??mujhe??
Naksh:yess my love..u only said to kiss on ur lips wildlyyy.. keerti's eyes widen..she couldn't remember what she said..she was all shy??
Keerti:Naksh Kya..aur bhi kch kaha Maine..
Naksh thought of teasing her..
Naksh:Haan..wo aap keh rhi th Naksh once more plzz repeat what we done last night..keerti was all shocked listening this...she was all blushing..
Keerti:Naksh sorry I didn't remember what I said..sorry Mai Jada hi nind me thi shyd..
Naksh:Haan baby ko sleep m wild dreams aa e rhe th..she couldn't do anything she hid her face inside his chest..he started laughing...now she understood he was making fun of her..she started hitting his chest with her tiny fingers...Naksh caught hold on her hand and kissed her all over her face...
Naksh:good morning my jaan...now u r fully awake..
Keerti:good morning Naksh..
Naksh:ye kaisa good morning h...jaise Maine good morning wish Kiya..aapko bhi vaise hi krna pdega..keerti kissed him on his cheeks
Keerti:good morning patidev...ab Naksh jaldi chlte h ghr p sb wait kr rhe honge..
Naksh:Haan... firstly u go nd wear ur clothes na...aise jayngi ghr she looked at herself...she was all shy...
PART-17 #keeshkikahani
Continued..
Naksh:Haan... firstly u go nd wear ur clothes na...aise jayngi ghr she looked at herself...she was all shy seeing herself naked..
Keerti:sb aap hi n kiya h..m going to change aap Bahar jaiye...
Naksh:hahaha..Mai Kyu Bahar jau..aap change kriye..
Keerti:Naksh..
Naksh:now what babyy...u r all mine now..now no need of this shyness..c'mmon get change soon babyy..
Keerti went behind the curtain..and ordered Naksh to turn his face other side..she changed and came..
Naksh: keerti aap pr n saree s Jada meri shirts achi lgti h..and winked😉😉he was about to go but stopped..
Naksh: keerti see this yaar..ur love bites on ur collarbone are clearly visible..
Keerti:haww Naksh...how will hide them...now everyone will tease me seeing this..aur hoiye wild...
Naksh:do one thing..he brought her long hair infront to one side..hiding the love bite..
Naksh:now no one will see it..I will apply antiseptic when we reach home..sorry and made a puppy face..keerti smiled...
Till then mechanic came and informed that he can go now..his car is repaired..
Naksh:so chle Mrs Singhaniya..
Keerti: ofcourse Mr Singhaniya..
So finally keesh Singhaniya drove to their home after such a romantic beginning of their life...hoping to see more romance coming on their way...
...
After reaching home they narrated whole incident to family how they got stucked... family was happy to see them returning safe...and Singhaniya ladies noticed a different type of glow on keerti's face...they smiled to each other..but no one said anything to her..cz she might feel shy...after this keesh was asked to get ready for 26th January replublic day celebration at akshara dance academy...they were already  late so they got ready as soon as possible..they reached akshara dance academy with their family and naksh and keerti both got busy in their respective works...
END
.
Keesh in akshara dance academy and their moments in continued in my previous fanfiction "Keesh- Mai hoo Saath Tere"...
.
.
This fanfiction ends here...❣️