Passionate Romance

Naksh nuzzled in her neck...having her fragrance...goshhhh he was just breathless...he couldn't utter a word..
Naksh:aaahhh🔥🔥🔥babyyy u r on fire today....Kya baat hai...my wife is looking Soo hot today...I think keerti u must stop wearing ur night dresses...and start wearing my shirts just like this...babyy u r making me crazzy...keerti was all blushing her body was touching his bare body..her hands on his bare chest...
Keerti:Naksh we r not at home...it's someone's else house..koi a gya to...
Naksh:baby see..don't worry..I have closed the doors...this time this place is heaven for us...only me and uhh...and he was staring at keerti so passionately ...
Background music:-
"Tere Saamne Aa Jaane Se
Yeh Dil Mera Dhadka Hai
Yeh Ghalti Nahi Hai Teri
Kusoor Nazar Ka Hai
Jis Baat Ka Tujhko Darr Hai
Woh Karke Dikha Doonga…
Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga"
Keerti was all shy bcz of this naughty side of his hubby...Naksh pulled her face closer to him...
He kissed on her  forehead..
Naksh:baby this is a sorry kiss for hiding truth from u at the time of our marriage..
He lifted his chin up..and kissed her left cheek..
Naksh:baby this is thankyu kiss for trusting me and giving me another chance..keerti was just listening to his words and she was so so effected by his kiss..
He kissed her right cheek...
Naksh:baby this is for filling colours in my life making it so careful..
Keerti was so much weak on her knees..
Keerti:naks...only this was the word she could utter..by his kisses her whole body was on fire and so was naksh..he kissed her on her chin..
Naksh:baby this kiss for coming into my life and loving me so beautifully..keerti was so touched by his kissing gestue...now both knew that it's her lips turn now..he was so close to her..he leaned on her and their lips were just Soo close to each other..he was so close to her..he leaned on her and their lips were just Soo close to each other..soon he realized that keerti is very hungry..her stomach is growling in hunger...he encircled his arms around her waist and scooped her in his arms..his one hand was on his waist and other was on her sexy legs which were naked..his hand was touching her legs...and that touch🔥🔥keerti was melting in his arms..her hand around was  his neck and she both their bodies were touching each other.. keerti gets the touch of naksh's naked body....he took her to the fireplace where and made her sit on his lap...hugging her from back...
Naksh:keerti u sit here..let me see is there anything to eat..
Now keerti understood why he stopped kissing in between..Naksh was about to go..keerti hugged him tightly..
Keerti:tysm naksh...for Soo much care...Naksh smiled..
Naksh:ahaaaan keerti don't think that m going to leave my work incomplete..actually m very good at completing my work..let's have something otherwise now this hunger will interrupt us in between..
Naksh went and found a few raw vegetables nd a box with some raw rice..
He came near fireplace nd started cooking vegetable rice for both of them..keerti was watching him..
Keerti:Naksh see m so lucky to have u...my husband arranged food for both of us..Naksh came and made keerti sit on his lap..and started cooking..
Naksh:Ahaan...my wife is enjoying seeing her husband cooking food...c'mmon help me..not going to do it alone..
Keerti:but Naksh I don't know how to...
Naksh:m telling u naa...u just hold my hand in this way..and Naksh was cooking..keerti was enjoying this very much..keerti infront Naksh on her back...while cooking he was nuzzling her neck..
Naksh:smelling awsomee..
Keerti thought he was asking about food..she too was liking smell of delicious food cooked by his husband..
Keerti:yes Naksh it smells delicious my hunger is increasing..
Naksh:m saying u smell awsomeee darling...nd u r thinking about food..keerti was all shy...
Naksh finished his cooking..he found only one plate there...
Naksh:see keerti god is with us today..here is only one plate available so c'mmon let's have our dinner together.. keerti nodded...they finished their dinner together feeding each other...
Keerti:it was very delicious Naksh..thankyu
Naksh:naah keerti...this thanks is not acceptable..u know well..😉
Keerti was all blushing red...Naksh was hugging her from back...
Naksh:keerti
Keerti:hmm
Naksh:see our fortune cookies message came true...a new romantic beginning waiting for us babyyy....m just loving this romantic night with uhh all alone...so now there are no interruptions babyyy❤️❤️❤️keerti c'mmon now do what u have left in our room...and signed him to kiss his left cheek..
Keerti was all lost in his eyes...she lifted her face and pressed her lips on his left cheek...he just closed his eyes to feel it...her kiss was soo gentle he felt like rose peatls on his cheeks..he can't stop like this...he want much more
Naksh:okk keerti now my turn...I should also complete my work which I left in between coz of ur hunger...his eyes on her luscious lips..she understood he was talking about the lip kiss which he left...Naksh lifts her face up holding her chin...and gently pressed his lips on on her💋💋and kissed her passionately....
Naksh:baby this kiss bcz I love uhh Soo Soo Soo muchhh....u are my lifeline Meri jaaan...I can't live without uhhh....
Keerti:Naksh I love uhh tooo....thankyuuuu for these special kisses...u have given me the bestest gift of mahh life❤️
Naksh:babyy till now I was very gentle...but sorry now seeing u like this...m going wild...tell me if I hurt u in my wild love making...
Keerti was all shocked listening this...
Keerti:Naksh yaha no way...this is not the right place Naksh...
Naksh:baby any place is heaven for us...if it's uhh and mee...❤️💋
Keerti:naksh...Naksh kept his finger on her lips..
.
.
Precap- hottest keesh consummation..