2 - You is a hoe

Matt's pov

Ok let's be honest here. This girl is beautiful af, but I still don't know her name and where is she from. And knowing my memory I'll probably forget to ask for her name.

"So I think I should go back to my friend and get my funnel cake" she said with cute smile "Yeah, umm... I still don't know your name" I said while looking down "Amelia" She said and walked forwards her friend. Her friend freaked out, but Amelia just causally talked to her.

"Eyo, Matt!" I heard someone yell form behind. I looked back and saw OogieMane. Then I heard Amelia's friend freak out even more. Amelia was dragged out of the line by her friend. "I See you didn't get your funnel cake" I said and laughed at Amelia "Yeah couse someone is freaking out over OogieMane aka crush" she said obviously annoyed. I laughed even more couse her friend and Oogie is already gone.

"It looks like it's just two of us tonight" I said to her "Burn me down till I'm nothing but memory. I get it girl, I'm not the one." She singed with smirk "So you're listening to Peep?" I said to her with smile because not a lot of girls listen to Lil Peep. "Yeah, he feels pretty honest in his songs" she said with a weak smile and I kinda thought of my song lyrics, I'm not honest in them. I mean yeah I'm flexing so much and girls run after me, but I don't write about how I feel, couse I'm expected to be always happy, energetic and always flexin'.

"Umm... Matt?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yeah sorry... Can you repeat what did you say? I just zoomed out." I said while smiling at her "Well Since Oogie and Kate are gone what are w.." she stopped talking because she saw someone, I looked at the same spot and saw a guy standing there. He looked angry....

(Don't judge who I choose, I just typed something in google and saved the first and probably the most ugliest picture)

"Amelia what the fuck?" The guy yelled "Cameroon?" She said terrified "Who the fuck is that little skunk?" He said in bitchy tone, I felt anger build up in me "Cameroon, I think we should talk about this somewhere more private." Amelia said awkwardly "Fine, see you at in parking lot" He said annoyed and left.

"Who the hell was that?" I asked obviously angry "Um... He is someone who I'm calling my boyfriend." She said with awkwardly "WHAT?" Now I was angry! Now I was ready to fucking kick her ass! I was almost reason for someone's relationship's end! "Go to him and never contact me again..." I said with disgust and disappointment. She looked at me almost crying... "It was nice knowing you" She said and with that she left towards parking lot.

I just followed her. Will she act all smoochy and cozy around him or she will be her.

Amelia's pov

"You fucking hoe! WERE YOU ABOUT TO CHEAT ON ME?! HUH?!" Cameroon yelled at me. See I have bruises on my body everywhere, and why do I have them? Couse Cameroon beats me every time he feels like beating me.

"N...No, we are just friends" I said terrified "FOR ME IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE ABOUT TO KISS THAT MOTHER FUCKER!" Cameroon once again yelled at me.

He rises his hand and slaps me, kicks me, hits me... and I still fucking love this bitch....
——————-
So this was chapter 2.

I'll write another one today later!

What do you think?

-Fan bitch👑