4 - Good Moring

Matt's pov

That night I stayed at her house, her brother told me it's ok to say, but only for saving Amelia.

~ Next morning ~

I woke up and saw Amelia peacefully sleeping on my shoulder.

I carefully gout out of bed without waking her up. I put on my sweater and walk downstairs to her kitchen where I find her brother cooking pancakes.

"Hey bro, I didn't catch your name" said Amelia's brother "Matt, what was your?" I asked him "Bob" he said and I tried to not laugh because look at him!

(Yup Amelia's brother will be fuckboy)

I'm proud of myself cuz I didn't laugh.

"So Matt, what do you want from my baby sister, how did you meet her and what do you think about her." He said with serious face "I want to be friends with Amelia, I met her yesterday at Hershey Park, she was listening to my music so we started talking. I think she is funny, cool, chill and kinda cute." I said confident cuz I think I said nothing that could bother him.

"Your music?" Bob asked while rising his brows "Yes, my music." I said and pulled out my phone and played "Overwhelming".

"My friend's little sister listens to you" he said smiling "Say to her I said 'Hi'" I smiled back "Can I take selfie, so she believes me?" He asked and I nodded.

We just sat there and talked for about 20 minutes till Amelia came down. She smiled at us and sat at the and started eating her pancakes.

"Good morning Bitch" said Bob and hugged her, she giggled "Good morning man whore" she said and hugged him back "Good morning Amelia" I said as they pulled away "Good morning to you too Matt" she smiled sweetly at me.

Me and Bob sat there talking to Amelia as she ate her breakfast.

~~~

Guys I'm so sorry for not posting, and sorry for this short ass chapter, I just have to do... things...

I'll update later today or tomorrow's morning

-Fan bitch👑🥀