The Grand Entrance

When the sun sets and the stars rise,  The moon at its full glance will haunt those that hide from it and embrace those that hunt with it.

We were traveling in the dust. It was hot and was windy while the sand will fly into the sockets of our eyes and cover our mouths and ears. "A sand storm" my father recalled. The storm was getting heavier and we eventually needed to find shelter or the merchandise and the cammels will be destroyed.

We were the cat-race known as the Noshi. We are home of the hot deserts and the wild jungle. Noshi's come in many different sizes and types. We are split based on our fur. My fur is a jet black with a mixture of white. I am known as Noshi maton which is mixed Noshi.

"A Cave!" one of the caravan followers said.

We at last were safe from this storm. Some of the merchandise was ruined but the cammels were still in good shape. My father and mother were cleaning their boots and their merchandise like all the others. My father is the head off the caravan for us. We march along the desert selling our goods that we errr... find on the road that strangers tend to forget.

It's been two days since the storm has settled and we were off again in the strong desert traveling by day and camping by night. One of the wise men in our caravan was a wizard with powers that were unfortunatly looked up upon in our customs. If you used magic you have  gift, if you didnt know magic then you're just like everyone else.

"Panzzer, you should talk to the wise man that can use magic!" said Jhina.

Jhina was my friend that I could always count on to do just about anything. He can hunt, steal, read, bribe, and even swim. His fur color was a jet black with a striking gold on his arms and head.

"Jhina, don't believe in such fairy tails. If your mother would hear you you'd be the next rug she sells"

"Really funny. Now go talk to him,"

Now I had no choice but to talk to the wise man. If I didn't, I would be considered a dull claw and if I did, the faster I could get Jhina to go to bed.

I entered the tent and in tradition if you went to a elders or royal bloods tent or home you always ask to be seated. When I entered the tent the air shifted.

"Panzzer what are you doing here?" asked the wise one.

"I have came to seek my future," I answered.

"Sit child,"

I sat and waited for his reply. The wise man took a long whiff of his pipe that made me realized the tent's smell. Sitting quietly for what felt like years of silence, he finally answered.

"For me to see your future is impossible. But for me to show you what you are could be done,"

I was lost in those words not knowing what was going on. I didn't understand what was happening until I heard a cry.i ran out of the tent and froze. There were men on horses. Smoke, fire, blood, and screaming everywhere seen and heard. It was the start of the Hell.