the truth about shaniqua

it was the day after the accident between harry and shaniqua harry didn't mind it that much after all because he loves shaniqua so much and she knew it that's why she was stressed out, the love of her life doesn't know the truth about her he doesn't know her past who she actually is she didnt want to let him down that's why she didn't tell him.

shaniqua was sitting by the window watching the raindrops wishing they were cheeseburgers when harry stormed in with a grin on his face then he pulled Chinese food out of his hair shaniqua gasped so loud and started crying because she didn't want chinese harry tried to calm her down but she wasn't buying any of it when suddenly she opened the window and wanted to throw herself but harry stopped her, slipped his toes between hers looked her in the eyes and said "thats the thing about alpacas they demand to be felt its not worth it we're in the first floor anyway you sadly won't die we can just go get mcdonalds" shaniqua's face lit up and she started belly dancing but then remembered that its raining outside and said "but how its raining outside and your mob doesn't have rainproof" harry chuckled and whispered "don't act like you're not always wet" shaniqua laughed so hard that she vomited in Harry's shoes.

later that night at mcdonalds shaniqua decided to tell harry the truth she grabbed his greasy hand and said "I need to tell you something and I think this is the right place to tell you" harry nodded and wiped his mouth with his foot but then interrupted and said "don't tell me you're a KFC kind of person" shaniqua looked away and whispered "no its worse" harry got so confused but listened anyway when shaniqua said "I'm..."

leave a comments on what you think shaniqua is hiding from harry and if you think its going to end their relationship..