Swing set

I set my phone down gingerly on top my dresser and pulled open the second drawer from the bottom. I shuffled through it and decided on a pair of skinnies and my favorite booty jumper. After i was done putting them on i shuffled into the bathroom, proceeding to style my hair in the perfect quiff and brush his teeth.

Taking the stairs two at a time i jumped from the last step and onto the hardwood floor making a loud crack.

"TROYE SIVAN MELLET WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT STOMPING DOWN THE STAIRS??" I heard my mom yell, and i immediately apologizing and walked into the kitchen. I popped some bread in the toaster and pulled down my sacred jar of Nutella from the top shelf.

When i was finished eating i grabbed my jacket, pulling it around myself and told my mum that i would be at the park with Tyler.

"Tilly!!" Tyler practically beamed as I called him. Tyler ran over and jumped into my arms, wrapping his short arms around my shoulders.

"I missed you" I whispered, setting my chin on top of his head, considering he was a great deal shorter than me. Feeling him smiling against my chest I ran my hand up and down his back a few times before pulling away and dragging him towards the swing set at the far end of the park.

I sat on a swing and felt a pout tugging at my lips "Tilly push me?" I made my eyes wide and stuck my bottom lip out.

"Uhg" he grumbled and came over towards me. I could sense the sarcasm in his voice as he tried not to smile at me. Letting my legs dangle I closed my eyes and waited to feel Tyler behind me. My eyes snapped open as I felt him climbing onto my lap, letting his legs go on either side of me so we were face to face.

I pulled a dopey grin and poked his side. "Tyler as far as I know this isn't pushing me on the swing" I added a little extra humor, knowing it would get slightly serious soon. His cheeks peppered with a light blush, he leaned in closer, not breaking eye contact. My eyes fluttered shut and I leaned in pressing my lips against his softly, savoring every movement. I let go of the swing with one hand and set it on his cheek, running my thumb over his cheekbone.

He pulled back and I half expected him to get up and leave but he smiled shyly and put his arms around my waist and set his head on my chest.

~uhg. I haven't updated in forever I'm so sorry but yeah this is terrible and I'm not sure if they'll ever get better. I'm not really a naturally good writer so it's hard for me to write anything halfway decent

{Grace}