Troyler One-Shots

Troye's POV

"Troye!" I ignored Tylers pleas and continued to run, my calves and thighs on fire. Wiping my tears briefly I rounded the corner, and stepped into an alley way, hoping Tyler didn't see me. I let out a sigh of relief as I heard his pounding footsteps go by and get quieter and farther away.

After I got back to my flat I threw my coat on the couch and slammed my phone on the counter, seeing texts and calls from Tyler, 27 texts and 14 calls to be exact. Holding the button I shut my phone off, deciding to block out everyone for a day or two.

*Three days later*

Finally deciding to turn my phone back on I sucked in a quick breathe, seeing 89 texts and calls just from Tyler. Ignoring all of them I sent out a tweet letting everyone know I was okay, and just took a small break. After words I called Kayla and apologized for worrying her.

*knock knock*

I stood up, stretching as I walked, and opened the door. "Troye I-" I slammed the door harshly, backing away from it. Closing my eyes, I tried to forget. My eyes flew open as I heard the door click open. I forgot to lock it.

"Tyler. Get out, I don't want to talk to you." My voice surprising calm as I choked back a sob. "Please Troye."

"Fine Tyler, explain to me why you were kissing someone else." I felt the venom dripping from my voice as my accent got thicker.

"I didn't. Marcus kissed my first." Scoffing I opened the door and gestured for him to leave.

"Get out." I sniffed and wiped the tears off of my cheek, waiting for Tyler to leave. I felt him grab my forearm softly. I let my head hang, not making any eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry." I ignored the pain in my chest and continued to gesture, not trusting my voice. Eventually he stepped out, turning around one last time.

"I love you." And he left.

"Wait, Tyler!" I scrambled out the door, knowing I shouldn't have given in so easily. But it physically pained me to watch him leave. I grabbed his wrist and turned him around, flinging my arms over his shoulders and burying my head in his neck. My hands clamped on the back of his polka dot button up. Feeling my tears soak into his shirt I picked my head up and looked at Tylers face.

"I..I though you w..would just l..l..leave me." I saw the sadness in his face as I stumbled over my words.

"I wouldn't ever leave you Troye."

My sniffling died down as he continued to hold me.

"Okay?"

"Okay Tilly."

------------------------

Hi guys!!! so this is my first one-shot and I know it's bad. Hopefully I'll get better as time goes on!!

My Tumblr is: mintyfresh-tilly