Bonus Chapter: Someone like her

-Back in U.A.-

~Shouto's P.O.V.~
I was sitting down on my seat just looking outside trying to calm myself because of what happened with father.

——Flashback——

"YOU HAVE TO MARRY HER!" he yelled. "I don't want to, and that's final. Excuse me, I have classes to attend." I said before walking out. "If you won't marry her then you have to choose for yourself." he said. As expected my head just turned to face my bastard of a father. All I could give as an answer was a nod, I didn't want to be with him any longer."

End of Flashback—
"Choose, huh?" I muttered. "Todoroki-kun? Are you alright?" Midoriya asked. "Yeah" I said. "Ok then. Oh yes, Todoroki-kun? There's a new student coming in today, you might have another admirer." he said before laughing. I said nothing and just sighed realising how another female student will be coming.

10 minutes more before class began, and to everyone's surprise Aizawa-sensei came this early. "Everyone take your seats." he commanded, he reached out his hand as if showing a gesture for someone to come in. "This is [first name] [last name], she'll be a student for only today. If you're going to ask why, it's because she cannot be in public for long. This is her only chance so make it count." he said. All gazes were set on the door, as she entered I couldn't help it, I thought she was......

beautiful.

I never thought the day would come that I would think of someone my age as beautiful. My gaze was locked on her, as she entered her hair was swaying and so was her red scarf. Everyone started murmuring on how she looks familiar, I knew her parents but I never knew they had a daughter. "Uhm... [last name]-san, why are you wearing a scarf? It isn't winter." Midoriya said. "Scarfs have other purposes besides keeping you warm. Would you still like to ask something Midoriya-san?" she said. Every word that came out of her mouth was cold, not physically cold, but the way she used them and delivered them. She was supposed to sit behind me, once she had past me I felt a cold trail of wind follow her and her aura was a 'stay away from me unless you wanna get killed by villains.' kind of aura. Classes ended and everyone bombarded her seat and I was getting in the ruckus. "What's your quirk?" "Where'd you come from?" "What's your society status?" things like that were asked. "Excuse me, I dislike people. Please stay away from me and do not ask of my status. It is not something worth sharing." she said in that cold tone. They were all surprised at what she said and they cleared a way for her and I had this feeling she went to the rooftop.

I went to the rooftop because that was where I always stay, but this time I had a certain guest sitting with me today. "So, you're a Todoroki huh?" she spoke up not opening her eyes. "Yes, indeed. Why do you ask?" I said. "My mother had told me about arranged marriages a year ago and she said I was supposed to marry a Todoroki. I declined her offer though." she said reminiscing her past. "I guess we're on the same ship." I said. For the first time she let out a giggle, a cute one in fact. "A ship? Really? You could've said boat!" she still kept giggling until it became a laugh. "But, that's the problem." she suddenly change her mood. "Being Royal or wealthy is the same thing as hell. You have to dress up in such clothes that are suitable for your parents. Respect is required, everything in your life is controlled by your parents." she said. "I understand you." I replied. She looked me straight in the eyes and I did the same, I saw sadness and regret under those grey dull eyes of hers. I swear these weren't her eye colours this morning. I thought to myself. "Say, Todoroki?" she asked. "If I were forced to marry you, don't mind my cold attitude it's what you get from... trauma." she said while mumbling the last word. "A-alright." I said. "By the way, you could be more forgiving with your father." she said. I stood up in anger and started yelling how she doesn't know anything about me, she looked at me with her true eye colours, yes colours. Plural, she had Heterochromia, like me. I was caught in her stare, her eyes were... shining. "I didn't know you had a temperamental side to you. I like it." she said while standing up. "I have to go Shouto! It was nice seeing this side of you. I hope you remember this day cause I'm holding it on you." she said. "See you soon. It's my last subject, see you. Todoroki-kun. I hope you unlock me like this in the mere future." she said before running down. I stared at where she was a moment ago, until I thought...

That's the day I knew I lost my heart to someone like her.