Chapter 6

After I wait outside for 5 minutes I head into the school walking straight to my locker. When I get there I see that Tiffany is already there. She gives me a what the fuck was that look when I walk up. I shrug my shoulders opening up my locker. " what was that about. " she asks me giving me a confused look.

" my mom was calling me I had to answer. " I say putting my things in the locker.

She just rolls her eyes and gives up asking. The bell rings and it's time for our first class. My heart sinks thinking about being in that class right now. Each class is two hours long. I can't stand being in that class for two hours.

We walk into the class and take our seats. I sit down in my seat putting my face in my hands. " I'll be right back. " Tiffany says walking out of the room for a second. I look around the room and nobody else is in the room except mr vulcano. He's at his desk working on some papers.

He notices me looking and glances over at me. I see a smirk starting to form on his face. He winks over at me and I look away in disgust. This man is a real creep. I hear him chuckle to himself; I glance over and he continues to work on the papers. I sigh of relief when other kids start to walk into the room.

When it's time for lunch me and Tiffany head to her car and head out to get some lunch. The whole day I have been quiet and I haven't been in the mood to talk. When we make it back to the school we sit in the car for a few minutes.  She looks over at me with a concerned look on her face.

" whats bothering you Kelsey. You've been acting very strange today. What's wrong. "

she asks me. I shrug my shoulders looking out the window to avoid eye contact. She turns my head to look at her. " I'm not stupid. I know something is bothering you. You're my best friend. " she says. I look down and sigh. " I don't know. I just haven't been able to sleep well at night. " I say looking back up at her. " and why haven't you been able to. " she asks concerned.

" idk. " I say looking back out my window. I know I should tell her the truth about what has happened but I'm nervous to. I want so bad to tell someone but I'm just to nervous to speak about it to anyone. I can feel tears forming in my eyes and I hold them back. We decide to sluff the rest of the day and drive around town. When the time for school to be out she drives me home.

" I love you. Try and sleep well tonight. " she says smiling over at me. " I'll try. " I say closing the passenger door and waving bye. I head into my house and straight up to my room.