Chapter 7

It's been a couple hours since Tiffany dropped me off and I'm completely bored out of my mind. My mom and my brother had a thing to go to for his school so they won't be home for a few hours. I head out the front door deciding to go on a walk for a little bit.

I walk down to the park that is about 10 minutes away from my house. I sit down on the bench sitting there and just thinking to myself. These past few days have been crazy. I can't believe my teacher has been doing those things to me.

I mean he's pretty fucking attractive but it's wrong, he's a grown man I'm a 17 year old and he's my teacher for gods sake. After an hour at sitting at the park I head back home. I look in the driveway and my moms car is still gone. I head inside and head straight to bed.

The next day I meet Tiffany out in the parking lot before school. " let's sluff the first period. I don't really feel like going to that class today, let's just go to the woods and hang out there for a couple hours. " I ask her. She nods her head in agreement. I grab my backpack walking over.

" hang on I need to lock up my car. " she says running over to her car.

After she locks up her car we walk over to the woods. We walk a little ways in finding two big rocks setting all our stuff down. " so why don't you want to go to first hour. " she asks looking over at me. I just shrug my shoulders looking around. After about an hour of sluffing I guess a student saw us and ratted us out because we got caught.

Now Tiffany and I have detention for an hour after school. We head inside putting our stuff into our lockers and heading straight to first hour for the last of it. We walk into the room and everyone glances over at us. Mr vulcano stops what he's doing and turns to us.

" glad you guys could join us, class started an hour ago. " mr vulcano says as we walk over to our seats. I put my head down on my desk so I don't see all the staring faces. The rest of the day goes by really slow. When the day finally ends we go and wait by the principals office.

" well, at least we have detention together. " Tiffany says trying to lighten up the mood. " yeah, well hopefully. " I say looking down at the ground. Our principle walks out of his office and over to us. " Tiffany you can head to the library for your detention, Kelsey follow me and I'll take you to the room your in. " principle miller says.

I follow our principle to wherever my detention is,  I look over at Tiffany and we both give each other a sad look. She holds out her hands as she walks away.