Ummm, wrong person?

Your alarm goes off for work. You check the time. 5:55 am. Sadly you had forgot to take the day off and it was too late to now. You lazily get up and do your morning routine. Then you made an omelette for breakfast.

You check the time after your done eating. 6:36 am. You quickly ran to get your (insert type of shoes you wear) on, grabbed your keys and hurried to your car to get to work.

Time skip

You pulled up to your job and quickly went to your office. You checked the time once again. 6:57 am. You were a little late, but hopefully your boss wouldn't be upset. And speaking of the devil themselves, there was your boss at your office door.

"Yes?" You asked them, trying to not give sass. But she replied back with it.

"Miss L/N, this is unacceptable. You know the company rules!! The rule is you are here on time!! So why were you late?!!" She asked tapping her foot fastly. All you hear is the clicking of her heel on the wooden floor.

"Miss, I was late because I had juat moved into my apartment and wasn't paying attention to the time. I swear to you, it will not and should not happen again." You tell her in a sticky sweet voice, giving her a fake smile.

Of course she didn't believe you but you were the best worker. So she nod and said, "It better not happen again, OR YOUR FIRED MISS L/N!!!" She quickly turns on her heels. I'm the distance you hear them, then her yelling at your poor co-workers.

You knew well that she wouldn't fire you, she needed you, hell the company needed you. They would be a fool to fire you over this, it's only happened once before today. And that was on your first day because you got lost in the building due to how big it was.

Well then you got started on your work.

Time skip

You had got back home and took off your (insert type of shoes you wear). You looked at the time. 3:55 pm. The movers would be here with everything really soon.

After around 20 minutes of doing nothing, the movers where here with everything.

Time skip (after everything was put up and ect.)

You were sitting down watching your favorite show eating pizza, when suddenly there was a knock at the door. You paused your show, took one last bite of your pizza and awnsered the door.

"Hi Miss L/N, we are the new butler's here to your home." A man with brown hair but with lighter tips said. And he was tall..behind him where 6 other men. 7 butler's? Wait..you never knew of this.

"I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong person. Mr.." You trailed off until you saw his name tag on his chest, "Mr. Kim."

"Oh I'm sorry we will check again, im sorry to disturb you" another man said, this one had black hair and very broad shoulders. He bowed and they all walked away.

3rd person pov

The 7 boys had walked away a little embarrassed that they got the wrong apartment. They went to the 7th floor where they all shared a place.

"Damn it!! Namjoon, how many times we gotta tell you!! Check the address first!!" Yoongi said pushing his mint green hair back over his eyes just for them to flop back down.

"I thought I did, right Jin. Tell him!!" Namjoon said panicky.

"I guess it wasn't let's ask the costumer, they called to hire us." Jin said.

○ ● ○ ● ○

"Hello? Is this Mrs. L/N?" Jin said nicely.

"Yes, this is her. Is this Mr. Seok-Jin?" Y/N mother asked.

"Yes, we wanted to tell you there was a different Mistress there in the apartment. We are serving you right Mrs?" Jin asked all sweet as honey.

"No!! Oh deary, I forgot to mention you are serving my daughter, Y/N. I haven't told her. I'm sorry to have troubled you Mr. Seok-Jin." Y/N mother said apologetically.

Jin shook his head no and laughed. "Its okay we will tell her now Mrs. L/N." He said.

"When you get there I will of told her Mr. Seok-Jin." Y/N mother said before hanging up.