Tae?

Last chapter:

 After everyone was done we cleaned up the mess. You cleaned the kitchen with Jin while everyone else was just cleaning their room, dinning room, or the living room area. You and Jin decided he would wash and you would dry, but you noticed that Tae would stare at you sometimes. When everything was done you decided you where going to talk to him..  

(oki here we go)

Current time (Y/N pov)

After all the dishes where clean and everyone was done cleaning, they just went back to their rooms. You quickly went to Tae's room. You knocked once, you heard some shuffling then the door finally opened revealing a shirtless Tae. 

"Ah hey..I just wanted to talk to you .." you said playing with you fingers. He sits away to lead you into his room. He closes the door behind you, you take a seat on his bed.

"What's up?" he asks.

"I should be asking you that question...Tae." Your eyes leading to his bulge. You stand up moving closer to him to, where he is leaning on his desk. You move a bit forward towards him he notices then he licks his lips.

"I dont know what you mean Y/N" he says acting innocent again.

"Tae dont even try, you where staring at me when we were cleaning up. Is something wrong? Did I do something?" you ask trailing off that last question. You move closer to the desk to the point you where in between his legs.

"No, its nothing. Dont worry to much about it." he says trying to get up. You push slightly on his chest to sit him down. You then realized you touched his bare chest and your cheeks start to redden. 

"I think there is something wrong if you just cant answer a simple question from me." You say placing your hand an his thigh, remaining in an innocent look. You notice him tense up under your touch.

"Y/N.. there in nothing wrong" he says forcefully. You put your other hand on his other thigh and move them a bit higher.

"Tae..your lying..." You whisper a bit breathy. As if a switch had suddenly flipped in his mind he gets up and switches the positions you were in. You where on the desk and he was in between your legs with his hands on your thighs. 

"Y/N.." he says, "you cant just tease me thinking you wont be punished little girl" he says in deep raspy whisper... 

~~~~~~

Sorry school is really kicking in and i keep forgeting to post the chapters that i finish, so if they are late Im sorry. Anywhoo heheheh imma end it there LOVE YOUUU

See you next chapterrr~~~