Rules

After sitting on your bed for a while, you go to the living room to see them all still there. They all look over with a worried look besides Yoongi who is asleep.

"I-im sorry....i had fell asleep and didn't realize the time..." you manage to get out while playing with the end of your shirt.

You look up to see them all with soft faces. Each one with the face that says "Its okay" or "Don't worry Miss L/N".

○●○●○

After all of the awkwardness of what happened when the boys first got here, you had decided to make rules for them and for yourself.

You had changed into a shirt and some jeans so it could be less awkward. Yoongi was still sleeping on the couch and everyone was in the dinning room area.

"Okay, so now that we are comfortable with each other we are going to need to make a boundary line between us." You had began. You stared writing on the notebook you could write the rules. Don't want to forget them Y/N. Since you always managed to forget things.

"So like rules?" Jimin asked? You give a nod to him. But you got distracted by how small Jimin' s hands were, they were just so cute. It takes you a moment to continue..

"So I'm going to make a few rules. Number 1, you guys don't ever walk into my personal office here unless I let you in." You tell them

"Why? Is there something you don't want us to see?" A now awake Yoongi asks. You shake your head.

"There are just some personal things in there. Now number 2, You will get here 5 minutes earlier that I want you here-" suddenly Jungkook interrupts you.

"How do we get in if-"

"You will have a key and I will need your numbers just in case I need to tell you something important." You say sitting what you have so far. Everyone takes there phones out so you could get their numbers.

"Okay and lastly number 3, you will only call me by my first name." You say eyeing Jin.

"Can we call you Mistress?" Jin asks with puppy dog eyes. Sadly that's your weakness so you agree.

You check the time. 10:21 pm.

"Okay you can all leave, I'll tell you what you can to starting tommorow." You give them a wave goodbye.

"Wait," You run I to your room to grab the spare key to your place and give it to Jin. Your hand looking small compared to him. The softness of your hands touch for a slight moment, then the feeling leaves. "Here is the house key." He gives a nod.

On the way out you follow them to close the door them they all stop and in a perfect curved row they all bow to you in sync.

"Good night Mistress, and sleep well. We will see you tommorow❤~" they all say in sync and leave. They close the door and locked it because you could here the click.

You decide to go to bed. While trying to sleep, the words they said before they left replays in your mind...