0.5

*1 year later*

Ansel's P.O.V

"Hey Ansel," My friend Nat said to me from across the room, "What are you doing? "

I looked up from my phone, "Hey Nat, and nothing really just looking at Vine again."

"You staring at that hot girl again?" Nat said to me, wiggling his eyebrows.

        I just rolled my eyes at him, "If you mean Bentley Johnson, then yes. Yes I am. And I'm not just staring at her, I'm listening to her sing."

        I don't know what it was about this girl, but she was amazing. She was absolutely beautiful, and amazing singer, and I wouldn't doubt if she could dance and act too.

She was kinda like me.

Besides the amazing singing part, and acting, and dancing..

I'm not really good at all of that, even though everyone thinks I am.

"You're obsessed dude," Nat laughed at me.

I laughed with him. "Nah dude, I just really like her."

"You've never even met her."

        I looked at Nat, trying to think of something to say.
But he was right, I've never even met this girl. And somehow I have seemed to fall for her.

I'm pretty sure if she saw me she wouldn't fall for me..

"Yeah I know.." I said in defeat.

Once I said that I felt my phone buzz.

I went to my messages to see who had texted me.

But no one had texted me, it was just a event that was happening.

        Since I live in New York City a lot of stuff happens, so I signed up to get the text messages when some event was coming up.

It probably was the biggest mistake in my life to sign up for it.

It annoys the crap about of me.

I turned off my phone, ignoring the text.

"Hey Nat, are you hungry?" I asked.

"I could eat," Nat responded," but I mean I could eat every day."

I laughed at him," Well let's go get some lunch."

-----------------

        As we were walking down Time Square we got plenty of stares. That's one of the things I didn't like about being famous, no privacy.

But I have grown use to it.

Nat and I took a few picture with some fans before we actually found somewhere to eat.

We sat down in this little cafe at the corner of some street.

After we ordered, Nat started pulling out this piece of paper from the back of his pocket.

He flattened it out and then looked at me.

"Have you seen this?" Nat smiled at me.

"No... What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I think I'm going to make your day ten times better by showing you this."

I took the paper from his hands and looked at it carefully.

Oh. My. God.

"Are you serious? Or are you just kidding with me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Don't you get those New York News text messages?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Well then check it."

I slowly took my phone from out of my back pocket, and went to my messages.

        New York News: Bentley Johnson, the famous vine singer, will be performing at Sally's Café off of Broadway on July 11th at 7:00 p.m. Make sure to come!

I looked up from my phone to see a wide smiling Nat with two tickets to the show in his hand.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! I'm so so so SO sorry I haven't updated in AGES. I've been away in a different country for a week haha. But anyway I hope you guys like it:)

Don't forget to vote!
I love you guys so so much!!

-Molly