Hold Me Closer

Demi's P.O.V

"All set?"
All of my family stood in a circle around me at the airport. I sighed.
"Yes. Mom please don't cry because I'll cry then Maddie will cry then Eddie's 'allergies' will play up. You know it's like clockwork."
They all laughed. God I should've became a comedian.
"Ok sweetie, I'll try not to. It's just hard seeing you go out into the world alone for the first time in like forever."
"It's hard for me to leave y'all and not see you for a month but I NEED to do this. Besides I have Holly Natalie, Maeve and Jill you know they'll be there if I need help. Oh and Mom you HAVE to stop with the Frozen puns."
They laughed again. Seriously why did I not consider a career in comedy.
"This is the last call for Flight 102 to London. Flight 102 to London."
This is it. My family all closed in on my squeezing me so hard I thought they were actually out to make me stop breathing so that I would miss my flight.
"Goodbye honey, call me as soon as you're settled ok?"
"Sure thing Mom."
"I'll miss you soooooo much."
"I'll miss you too."
Everyone said their goodbyes and left me with Wilmer.
"I know I said I need to go alone for my sake but I don't think I can do it without you."
I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest trying so hard not to let the tears fall out.
"Hey there Hermosa, don't cry on me. You're stronger than you'll ever know. Whenever you need me I know I won't be there to hold you but I'll only be a push of a button away from letting you know everything is going to be ok."
He tilted my chin up so that our gaze was locked as he gently wiped the tears that had escaped.
"You're beautiful Demetria, I believe in you and I'm so proud of you."
"I love you so fucking much Wilmer."
He laughed the sophisticated laugh that instantly turned my insides into liquid.
"I love you too Nena, now hurry or you'll miss your flight!"
I dove onto him, my lips connecting with his as passionately as I could in an airport filled with people gaping, not wanting to ever break it.
He prided me off of him as we walked hand in hand towards the gate.
We turned towards each other locking our gaze, foreheads touching.
"Forever?" I asked.
"Forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS WAS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER I PROMISE PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FILLED WITH DRAMA AND I CHANGED THE TITLE OF THE STORY BC I FEEL LIKE IT SUITS THE STORY ANYWAY PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON THE STORY I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT

Next Update: Sunday