Story bio

Ever wondered how all the tales of fairies, werewolves, vampires, demons and angels came from.

This is a tale of  5 adopted kids and there hidden powers, the back story's of There real family's... with the pain, sorrow and romance that comes with it.

Join the demon prince

The present angel

The wingless fairy

The baster beast

And the forgotten giant

In the tale of There life's in the human world and what they have to risk to save there family on the other side.

—————————
This story is about 5 young kids around the age of 15 finding out their adopted and there real parents are not even human. They struggle to find out why they where sent here and why there real parents put them through so much pain from being deferent.

This story I made to show the world what it's like to be deferent in a hatful society, and how ones home life is deferent than the life they live at school.

Some of the kids story's are really heart breaking but true, one of the kids deals with a drunk dad who takes his anger out on his kid the other deals with a mom who wants there kid to be perfect. Or a neglected kid from rich parents. Pls do follow the kids and maybe you can relate to being deferent.

I do not want these life's for anyone but some people do have them and I want them to know there not alone.

If your dealing with depression and self harm pls do try to seek help, wether it be a parent or a friend or the help phone numbers.

!!!!Warring!!!!
Some kids deal with depression and self harm!!!

Pls do enjoy the story and do let me know what u think. The good and the bad. Thx for y'alls feed back.