Chapter 29

Important A/N at bottom!!!!

Jacks POV

I squint my eyes as I fly across the ocean. I've never flown this fast before! It must be my anger driving me towards Pitch. I don't even know what I'm going to do with him!

Well first I'm probably going to ask him why he did it and so on.

But I'm pretty sure this time there will be no happy ending.

I finally spot the tip of Coronas castle and immediately take a left towards the mountain and woods.

I land with a loud poof like sound and walk towards the entrance of Pitches cave.

I push my staff in front of me and tap it softly with my finger. Making my staff glow slightly. Barely enough to see 5 feet in front of me.

But I am determined to find Pitch and make him pay for what he's done.

I enter a large room covered in darkness and different passages leading to different places. I make my way to the middle of the room and glance around taking in my surroundings.

I hear a cackle echo through the maze of caves.

"PITCH SHOW YOURSELF!" I scream.

And he obeys, as if he wasn't even afraid.

He steps into the dim light.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT PITCH?!"

He smirks. "Don't you see... It's been my plan all along! To gain your trust which I did when I 'let Elsa go' then strike later In the year which I did by killing Elsa once in for all. Which lured you here to try and destroy me!"

Suddenly I hear the rattling of chains and the clank of metal as a cage drops down onto me crushing my staff and sending me flying back in pain.

I hold my side as it cramps up and I wince in pain.

Pitch leans over the cage. "Now, I can get rid of you as well!" He then shoots sand from his hands hitting a lever sending the cage up into the Abyss of darkness.

My staff is left down broken on the ground. I wiggle around on the floor of the cage as it slowly moves higher.

I grab my side as it begins to cramp again.

I then muster the one word I never thought I would say again. Not since the day I fell into the frozen lake.

"Help!" I squeel and slowly fade into unconsciousness.

Before everything goes black I think of how maybe Kiara could save me. She's in Corona after all! But he would be to busy with the wedding coming up.

What about Ari and Nod! They followed me here... Or at least know where I am! They can't fly though... Or can they? I begin to remember how Ari could hover above the water when I first met her. Maybe she could do that across the ocean!

These thoughts keep going through my head as I slowly fade away into unconsciousness.

_________________________

3 DAYS LATER

Elsa's POV

"My eyes slowly open as I rise from what seems to be the library floor. Exactly the spot I had laid when someone killed me about 4 days ago. I stumble up quickly and brush off my dress. I glance around and spot a few people. The librarian and a few maids. They all seemed depressed and sad, apparently they think I'm dead. But you never know! I slowly walk to them.

"Hello!" I say.

There is no response. I am truly a guardian yet invisible at the same time.

"I wonder if my powers still work..." I say to myself.

I thrust my hand towards the floor creating an icy wall.

The librarian and maids jump back in fright.

They look at eachother confused.

"The only person I know who could do that was Queen Elsa...." One stammers.

They then gasp as if they have seen a ghost.

"ELSA! Is that you." They ask.

I look at them and make a half smile. "You... can see me?"

"Of course we can! But you wernt there a few minutes ago.... But... Your dead how can you..."

I cut her off. "I'm a guardian like jack now. So not everyone can see me yet."

They nod and understand.

"Can you help tell people that I'm not dead and it was all a misunderstanding...."

They nod.

"Of course my lady!" They then rush out of the room.

I make my way to the garden happy to see people actually noticing me. Believing in me.

Suddenly I begin to feel woozy and I close my eyes. I see jack in a cage laying down as if in pain. He has no staff and the surrounding area is dark.

It kind of reminded me of ... Of Pitch's layer.... But why would he capture Jack again! Wait where is Jack!!!!

I run to the docks in search of Ari or Nod. They were nowhere in sight. I squint and can just make out two figures gliding across the water about 5 miles out.

"Ari!" I whisper.

I thrust my hands onto the sea water and start to run as fast as I can towards them.

"ARI!" I scream.

The figure keeps moving.

"Hmmm..." I wonder how I can get her attention.

"Oh of course by putting her life in danger!" I thrust my hand in her direction sending an ice shard straight towards her missing her head by an inch.

Ari turns around and faints.

I hurry to her and Nod.

I freeze the water around us so we can stand.

Nod looks at me confused. "But... your dead!" He says.

"I was! I'm a guardian now! Like jack. Speaking of Jack where is he?"

Nod looks at me and shakes his head. "He flew ahead to Pitch. He plans on killing him."

"Why?!" I ask.

"Because... Pitch is the one that killed you..."

Anger boils inside me. "Well what are we waiting for! Lets go!"

I begin to run again.

"We will catch up shortly!" Yells Nod as he helps Ari up.

I shoot an icy wave down towards my feet creating ice skates. I glide across the surface of the ocean gracefully and fast. I finally reach shore when I throw off my skates and run towards the woods.

"Don't worry Jack... I'm coming!"

____________

A/N: YAYYYY ELSA IS ALIVE!!! WOOHOO!!!

BTW GUYS I JUST RELEASED A NEW HUNGER GAMES THEMED BOOK CALLED DESTINY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ IT!

I WANNA KNOW WHAT Y'ALL THINK! C:

ALSO GO READY gabby_the_bae's BOOK REVENGE!

IT'S AMAZINK!!!!!

BY MY LOVLIES!!!

<3