The Begining

Hinata's P.O.V.
It all started in two weeks ago,when I meet
Ushijima. He was tall,buff, had these scary eyes with brownish green hair. I bumped into him while do my usual run in the morning,and we somehow ended up as friends.

~Flashback~

It's five a.m. and I'm running with my earbuds on blast. Today I ran through a different route,since a wanted a change in scenery. I was running at full speed until a bumped into someone and fell onto the ground .

Hinata:Hmpf "ow"
I look up an to my surprise I see a tall man looking down on me. He had a cold stare,which somehow made me self conscious.

?: "Are you okay"

Hinata:"Yeah Sorry" he said a little tense

The man takes out his hand so that he can help Hinata up

Hinata:Thanks,my name is Hinata Shoyou by the way

?: Ushijima

Hinata:Nice to meet you

Ushijima:Likewise
So,what is a kid doing out in the streets so early in the morning.

Hinata seems taken aback by his choice of words as well as offended.

Hinata: IM NOT A KID!!!IM 15!AND IM RUNNING TO GET MORE STAMINA FOR VOLLEYBALL!!

Ushijima stayed in silence for a few ,which made Hinata a little nervous.After the silence has passed he starts to chuckle,which only made Hinata's heart skip a beat.

Hinata: What,don't tell me you think volleyball is gay?

Ushijima:No,it's not that it's just,your really short and I can't imagine you playing volleyball.Anyways what's your position?

Hinata:Middle blocker

At this point he's laughing like crazy,in his low sexy voice,Hinata thinks but dismisses it.

Hinata:So do you play to?

Ushijima:Yeah

Hinata:Realy what position?!!

Ushijima : Ace

After that conversation Hinata started questioning him and praising him as well. They ran alongside each other and exchanged numbers when they parted.
~End of flashback~

And now Hinata and Ushijima are meeting up to hangout and play against each other. And Hinata for one is a little nervous.

A/N
Hello~hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Good bye~~