Epilogue

Kit's POV

We laid in the bed of his truck, his arm around my shoulder as his head was laid in his other. He pulled me close, as if he couldn't let go.

The dark contrast of the night sky was effortless with the stars, shining almost as bright as the moon. It was our only source of light and it was beautiful.

"I was scared." I said, leaning up on my arm for support. My index traced circles into his chest as I spoke.

"Of what?" He asked, his forehead creasing as he observed me. My question put him into silence.

"Of you. I was, at first. I realized how different you really were. You know, I couldn't get myself to stay away, even though I wanted to. You lured me in, jerk." I playfully punched his chest before kissing him.

"Hey now love. You did the same." He said, his hand at my lower back. He cracked a smile before his eyes met mine again.

 He rolled me over so that he hovered over me. I giggled as he leaned down to kiss me. My eyes closed to his touch.

"I don't think I could bear even the thought of you leaving. You make me a better person, truly. TIme spent with you is well worth it, and I could spend an eternity if I could just getting to know more about you."

He held my hand to his lips, pressing them to the back of it. He pulled me up to sit.

"Tell me you'll stay with me Kitland."

I nodded, answering his question. He let out a relieved sigh before reaching into his pocket.

Pulling out a little velvet box, he opened it, revealing a silver band. Set in the ring was a beautiful iridecsent stone.

"It's a promise ring." He says taking it out of the tiny box. He held it between index and thumb and slid the ring onto my finger.

He cupped my face gently in his hands, kissing me. My fingers tugged at his curls, earning a chuckly from him.

"I promise to be yours, for eternity, because that what I want. I love you Harry." I said, my eyes on his. He smiled down at me, leaving a kiss on my cheek before we fell asleep in the light of the moon and stars.

"I love you."

****

We arrived at the restaurant, Perrie had texted me the address. She invited us to her and Zayn's engagement dinner. 

Last night he had surprised her with a proposal when they ate out for dinner. I was happy for her. I could see how much she loved Zayn. And how much Zayn loved Perrie. It was a kind of endless love you envied.

As we approached the table, everyone stood up, wine glasses in hand.

"Ahh, to the next couple in line after us." He laughed, raising his glass into the air. Everyone did just as Zayn had, raising their glasses into the air.

One man handed Harry a glass and he raised it mid air.

"To us. And our forever." He leaned down and whispered to me before pressing his lips to my cheek.

© 2014 ILLUKEMINATl. All Rights Reserved.

______________________________

OMG.

Ahhhh, its over. I loved writing this fanfic to be honest. I hope any one of you reading this actually enjoyed my terrible writing. lol.

Thank you so much to whoever was reading and is reading this story. I will love you forever.

I am actually starting a new Harry fanfic. I hope you are all looking forward to that. As well as the new Janoskians fanfic, and finished LHAFL and Runaway.

As always leave feedback loves :)

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN and such :)

AND, follow me on twitter: @ILLUKEMINATL

~Alyssa